Big Tits Babes
Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:36 am 

What is it about huge, low riding saggy boobs i love so much? I wank about huge saggers all the time, like Jalena in my avatar. Look how they sag!! :jack2: :jack2: :jack2: :jack2:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:25 pm 

Its the realxed nature of them their pliability and sofness and their lovely movement.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:35 pm 

I love my boobs. I don't want them to sag too much.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:12 pm 
Site Admin

DeDeDeRenne wrote:
I love my boobs. I don't want them to sag too much.

I love your boobs too. :-)

If your boobs do get saggier, just remember, we will love them all the more!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 pm 

Its about accepting a person for what she is irrespective of her looks.But I would have to say a woman looks beautiful either with huge relaxed breasts or pert firm ones.

The reason your breasts are so exciting is that they are part of you DeDeDerenne.It is your personality and intelligence that shines out and your acceptance of your body in all its glory.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 am 

DeDeDe - your breasts are gorgeous! I love that you appreciate them so much. That's the epitome of sexuality, knowing that you have something very rare, and your pride in showing them off. Your breasts are prefect.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:25 pm 

I'm the same way; and the obsession seems to be getting worse/better with age; to the point where I don't even find pert boobs that attractive. Fortunately, I'm married to a very saggy G-cupper. The good thing about boobs is that they all get saggier with age, so I'm set for life!

Here' s wonderful example:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xffcu4 ... beach_sexy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:54 am 

Ray3 wrote:
I'm the same way; and the obsession seems to be getting worse/better with age; to the point where I don't even find pert boobs that attractive. Fortunately, I'm married to a very saggy G-cupper. The good thing about boobs is that they all get saggier with age, so I'm set for life!

Been a lurker on here a while--but had to comment on this one. I am finding that very same thing out. At this point in my life, I find huge saggers to be the most sexually attractive to me. When the g/f wears her big 4 hooker, I am mostly turned off. But when she lets those huge hangers explode free and wobble around on her sexy belly, it drives me wild-whether clothed or unclothed!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:03 pm 

DSM wrote:
Ray3 wrote:

Been a lurker on here a while--but had to comment on this one. I am finding that very same thing out. At this point in my life, I find huge saggers to be the most sexually attractive to me. When the g/f wears her big 4 hooker, I am mostly turned off. But when she lets those huge hangers explode free and wobble around on her sexy belly, it drives me wild-whether clothed or unclothed!

Yes, I definitely understand the appeal. When the wife is wearing a bra, she often doesn't look as large breasted as she is. Unfortunately, most of the industrial strength 4-5 hook bras are made to minimize the appearance of big breasts. When her sweater puppies get loose under a t-shirt or whatever, the effect is really magnificent. That's when whatever is left of my testosterone starts to work! Indeed, the hanging effect continues to increase with age.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:48 pm 

Yes not only do these bras cause problems with circulation and th health of a woman but they are often as you say built to minimise a womans natural beauty.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 am 

This is so true; my wife has bras that make her look like a DD instead of a G. When she walks around braless, as she did in public this weekend, her breasts hang to almost to her belly, and with the nipples sticking out of the fabric, it's truly something to behold. She looks enormous and lovely. And then there is the wobble effect, which bras also kill.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 am 

Oh yes that lovely wobbling and juddering and swaying.Its just so right and natural.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:39 pm 

Sagging is awesome!

Attachments:
Penny Ellington hangtime.jpg
Penny Ellington hangtime.jpg [ 59.14 KiB | Viewed 563 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:37 am 

Penny Ellington is my all-time favorite! And that's not even her best picture. I probably have every pic of her ever taken.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:26 pm 

BTW, in rereading my post, I did not mean to imply that the woman in the video is my wife (who is similar, but smaller in all respects). Speaking of which, does anyone know who the woman in the video is? Is she an amateur; she certainly looks like she could be a pro model. Amazing!