Divine Breasts - OMG Big Boobs - Suzie 44K - Big Butt Bounce Twerk

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

From the Webmaster 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:38 am 

Why is it that breast size supercedes the need for a woman with an attractive face?

My current relationship is with a very submissive woman with 42F breasts that hang beautifully, are sift and measure
an 8 inch cleavage with each dangling breast having a cirvumference of 15 inches!

Facially, she is not at all attractive, but nevertherless she is a massive turn on.

Anyone else has an ugly woman with huge udders?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:47 pm 

I've had plenty ugly woman with big titties. But I overlook the ugly cuz all I see are how big the tits must be. The biggest titties usually are on the ugly ones

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:07 pm 

That phrase is self-contradictory. No woman with huge breasts is "unattractive"!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:45 am 

I'm not sure I'm interested that much in faces. I prefer women with a more understated look facially. Some might call these women plain but their beauty is more subtle for me. It's the overall structure I go for, IE curvage. I'm not sure I could do ugly but plain with glasses and huge boobs is certainly a type I'm drawn to.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:53 pm 

I agree with the sentiment of this post. I love plain looking women with huge boobs. I have dated prettier women than my wife - but at 36ddd (formerly 44H) she is gorgeous to me. Girl-next-door with big boobs is a divine combination. :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:36 am 

I have to agree with exile. No woman with huge tits is ever unattractive.

I remember in junior high school there was a girl with huge tits. Not DD-cup...larger but she was stout and to most people unattractive. I thought she was beautiful but back then I was not someone who would go after the girls so I never said anything to her. Along come an ugly guy and I mean this guy was not good looking at all, but I figured out that he loved tits like I did because I noticed they were hanging out together, but not like boyfriend and girlfriend, but like they were doing things they didn't want anyone to know about. Later, I spoke with the guy and he was up front and talked about "rocky mountains" as he called her and said he loved her big tits.

I've always thought it would be easier to get girls with big tits because of possibly low self-esteem, but I'm too old to test that theory.

kraig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:36 pm 

I had always been a big titty freak. In college i snuck off to a dance across campus and asked a girl to dance based on her breast size. He was a 19 year old tall thin 36 H. A real down. And had a terrible face. A horse face. I would go across campus and pick her up in my old 58 Olds and we would go to dinner and then park and make out for hours.

I got caught once by a friend. But he was kind and let me keep my secret.

She grew to a 36 J over the year. I took her home to meet my parents and my dad couldn't stop laughing. The poor girl was embarrassed and blushing all the time. She dropped out of college and move away and get pregnant. I looked her up and she was breastfeeding. WOW.

We got back together and dated for another 4 years. She never weaned. It was pure heaven. Milk and getting my head stroked.

then we got into a silly fight and it was over.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:33 am 

I've stupidly dumped ladies with K L M cups. Ridiculous.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:37 pm 

Usually when I see a girl with over DDD's I simply stop and strike up a conversation. We had one at work and I would constantly give her presents and then she got a divorce. Lots of evenings over at her place making out.