Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:51 pm 
Site Admin

Today was one of those rare days that I had time to spare. I decided to take trip to my local Walmart and Target just to walk around and enjoy the view of all the full bodied beauties :-)

I started at Target. As soon as I walked in one of the ladies at the checkout had a wonderful bubble donkey ass....bingo!
:doggystyle:

However it was some time before I saw another outstanding mature lady with low hangers. After walking about, I left and decided to go to my next destination, Wallmart.

My ex used to tell me how "ghetto" Walmart was in terms of the decor and the people. I was certainly cut off many times and the people were a lot less considerate...anyway...I digress. It didnt bother me because the first woman I saw leaving the Walmart was a Jennifer Lopez body, except a bigger more jiggly booty. Mmmmm! Thats what I was looking for....those body types that just send you over the edge! You would be surprised how many women, especially older, who have bodies to our tastes. :-) There seem to be about 6-10 times more big booties than big tits. Has anyone else noticed this? We talked about it before.

There was one woman who had large boobs, about a G or H cup and she was carrying a basket in front of her to hide her boobs a bit. She was not that big, but bigger than anyone you would normally see at another location.

There was another woman who had a booty maybe a little bigger than Jlo's at her heaviest. She was walking kinda hard and her booty jiggled with every step. Nice one to walk behind.

If you are a fan of candid sightings (big booties and boobs), Walmart is a fabulous place to walk around and stroll.

Has anyone else here gone there to just check out the ladies?
:jack3:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:36 pm 

done it many times, it sure is a good place to spot BBWs and large breasts.

i actually went shopping with you know who lol many times and we got many stares ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:36 am 

Oh hell yeah!! You're not alone there. The Walmart in the Leimert Park area of L.A. is about as good as it gets. It's on Crenshaw and MLK, 3 floors, and connected to a mall. The mall isn't great, but it brings more traffic, I'm sure. I've snapped many candids there over the years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:03 am 

Yah one of the biggest in-person sightings I ever saw was in a Wal-Mart. She was in the vitamin aisle and looked a lot like Jenny Hill but with even bigger boobs if you can imagine! I noticed people walking by her would kind of stop in shock and then keep walking. Thankfully, no one stalked or harrassed her. It made me wonder what it is like for her, being such an amazing spectacle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:37 pm 
Site Admin

I think I may go again today. lol I wish there was a way to get Walmart to put a sign up to TheBreastFiles for all the women to come model. lol Are there any Walmart executives here that are big boobs fans? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:16 pm 

Wonderer wrote:
I think I may go again today. lol I wish there was a way to get Walmart to put a sign up to TheBreastFiles for all the women to come model. lol Are there any Walmart executives here that are big boobs fans? :D

I think they have some kind of community bulletin board usually at the entrance lobby ,you may want to leave some cards there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:39 pm 

"bubble donkey ass?" LMAO :hysterical: Love it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:49 am 

Went to Walmart the other day and spotted this older woman. She was on her cell phone, looking at produce, so I pretended I was looking at produce and snapped a few shots. She seemed oblivious to me - either that or she liked the attention. She was wearing a bra that didn't give much support, so her breasts moved quite a bit with every step. It was quite a sighting.

Attachments:
wm14.jpg
wm14.jpg [ 77.4 KiB | Viewed 1323 times ]
wm8.jpg
wm8.jpg [ 81.19 KiB | Viewed 1312 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:32 pm 

Nice! I'd hit it! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:02 pm 

LABD23 wrote:
Went to Walmart the other day and spotted this older woman. She was on her cell phone, looking at produce, so I pretended I was looking at produce and snapped a few shots. She seemed oblivious to me - either that or she liked the attention. She was wearing a bra that didn't give much support, so her breasts moved quite a bit with every step. It was quite a sighting.

OMG! I love candid shots like that....and just like you, I wonder if she liked the attention. If only these older women with huge tits knew guys like us want them....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:04 pm 

have any of you guys ever spotted a woman like this at Walmart or Target or some other store, actually approached her and got her number?? :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:20 pm 

pw_1016 wrote:
have any of you guys ever spotted a woman like this at Walmart or Target or some other store, actually approached her and got her number?? :twisted:

I have :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:56 am 
Site Admin

LABD23 wrote:

This is a wonderful picture. You can just see how soft that boobie would be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:10 pm 

WOW! She looks simply beautiful! Thank you very very much for taking those pics!

How old do you think she was?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:05 pm 

Thanks. I'd say she was in her mid to late 50s at least. And yes, they appeared to be very soft - the word that came to mind with her was "pendulous."