Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

Post subject: Rope bra
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:45 am 

Just found this amazingly well done rope bra. The woman looks like Sabrina Meloni but I'm not sure if it is her or not. Great tits anyway!

I'm only just beginning to get interested in the possibilities of rope and am dying to try it out. Anyone here got any tips?

Attachments:
RopeBra.jpg
RopeBra.jpg [ 42.23 KiB | Viewed 998 times ]

Post subject: Re: Rope bra
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:14 am 

you are correct that is sabrina.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:35 pm 

Hey timedwards123, first you better find a woman who likes her boobs tied up - or at least one who is open to the idea of experimentation. (Oh, and thanks for the pic!)

As for tips ....... It's best to let the woman tell you what feels good or what she likes. Remember that pain is generally not a good thing when tying up boobs, although a subset of women are indeed pain freaks. Tightly tied boobs (yes, they will turn purple) should not be left that way for an extended period of time. While thhis should be obvious, sometimes in the heat of the moment, the moment can be over-extended! Obviously, if one cuts off the circulation to any body part for too long, tissue damage can result. There are dire warnings in print of what terrible things may happen to bobs if they are tied up - the fat cells are apparently very sensitive to loss of blood supply and can become necrotic. That can result in calcifications and needless biopsies to see what the hard lump is. There is no evidence that breast play of this type will cause cancer. In fact, there is nothing but anecdotal evidence (if that) concerning any damage that is caused by rope play. Bottom line here is to use common sense.

Also, be aware that tied breasts are more prone to bruising and internal damage - particularly true of tightly roped breasts. So, if the lady enjoys rough breast play, be very careful when fondling (or caning) a pair of tightly restricted boobs! Otherwise, the only problems I foresee are finding a willing lady with a pair of boobs large enough to tie. One other caution ...... thin wire or rope should NOT be used to tie breasts as they can cause damage (like cutting.) Soft nylon rope of 1/4" (6.35mm) diameter or larger is fine, as are strips of fabric, leather straps, etc.

A subset of women will achieve a state of mind-numbing, grunting, slobbering, orgasmic frenzy from such play. I am fortunate to be married to one of these. So be safe, inventive, and good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:04 am 

Just have a LOTTA ROPE, for the Big Um's...

timedwards123 wrote:
Just found this amazingly well done rope bra. The woman looks like Sabrina Meloni but I'm not sure if it is her or not. Great tits anyway!

I'm only just beginning to get interested in the possibilities of rope and am dying to try it out. Anyone here got any tips?

Attachments:
Sasha-Rope-Sample-2.jpg
Sasha-Rope-Sample-2.jpg [ 990.07 KiB | Viewed 1029 times ]
Sasah-Rope-Sample.jpg
Sasah-Rope-Sample.jpg [ 1.13 MiB | Viewed 1003 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 am 

Excelent advice inbetween.So glad you love enjoys herself the way she does.Different people will want to tie up their breasts in different ways.Timewards123 you might want to try "informed consent" a BDSM site that is like this site very informative sexy and very mature and responsible.

As to the rope bra well Ms Meloni looks absolutley stunning as always.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:32 pm 

Now, Sasha has a pair of well tied tits!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:26 pm 

Black Busty Beauty in a Yellow Rope Bra...

Attachments:
Huge Black Beauty in Bed with Roped up Boobs.JPG
Huge Black Beauty in Bed with Roped up Boobs.JPG [ 50.9 KiB | Viewed 1017 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 pm 

Yes,i love the look of huge breasts all tied up,yummy.

Attachments:
yolanda_indian_4.jpg
yolanda_indian_4.jpg [ 81.85 KiB | Viewed 948 times ]
vidddid.jpg
vidddid.jpg [ 110.09 KiB | Viewed 980 times ]
0002.jpg
0002.jpg [ 37.52 KiB | Viewed 1060 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:11 am 

I see you posted a shot of YOLANDA gittin' HER Big Titties Hogtied from my Video.
that was a fun shoot.

BILL aka Wild Bill

charlieaverage69 wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:24 am 

Thanks for the fantastic photos guys. And for the info.

I'm very lucky that finding a woman with big enough tits, or wanting them bound, is not a problem. But I was hoping for some technical tips! For instance, do you start by winding a strand of rope round the neck? And do you start in the middle of the rope (leaving half for each breast), or at the end?

I guess there's no substitute for experience! But I don't want to mess it up on my first attempt!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:54 am 

I'm looking for my color slides of Yolanda Roped, when I find them I'll post.
Her Breasts were really Full and Heavy, She was a little pregnant.

wildbill wrote:
I see you posted a shot of YOLANDA gittin' HER Big Titties Hogtied from my Video.
that was a fun shoot.

BILL aka Wild Bill

charlieaverage69 wrote:

Attachments:
Yolanda-Set-4.jpg
Yolanda-Set-4.jpg [ 545.72 KiB | Viewed 974 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:54 am 

bbbman8r I really love that short haired woman.Such bounteous filling of that rope.The way bigger breasts have so many more options and postitions for tieing.It really shows the maleability of having large breasts.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 pm 

WildBill--is it true that Tolanda has passed away? If so--very sad. Can you share any stories or tidbits about working with her? She was one of my favorites...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:30 pm 

Hey timedwards 123, so you are looking for specific tying tips. eh? I will try to illustrate (in words) one of my favorite techniques .......

I find it easier to start with the breasts themselves. I usually start a knot (just a layover) by making a loop in the rope. Make the loop near one end of the rope leaving a short end just long enough for the final tie-off. I position the knot under the breast and pull some initial tension and make sure as much of the breast meat is pulled through as possible (remember the under the armpit stuff.) Then I usually wind the remaining rope toward the chest, forcing the breast away from the chest as much as possible. Wind as many loops as you like or until you run out of rope (your partner's tolerance may be the limiting factor.) Now tie the two ends together with a square knot but make sure you leave a few inches of rope available from the ends of the knot. Repeat procedure with the remaining breast.

Now, tie a short rope to one of the "tails" of rope flying from the knot on each breast. Now, take the ends of the two short ropes and tie them together behind the neck - all the while pulling the breasts up as much as desired. This will effectively create a rope bra. As an added kink, I then take two more pieces of rope, tying one two each of the remaining rope "tails" at the knots on each breast. Now, pull each rope around the side and tie them snugly behind the back - essentially creating a "bra band."
Of course, this pulls the breasts as far apart as possible, thus making a "torture bra."

Depending on how many loops of rope are around the breasts and how tightly they are wound, the exposed remainder of the breasts may be either soft or quite hard. I might mention that if you (or the woman) enjoy nipple clamps, the breasts can be tied so firmly that It might be impossible to apply nipple clamps - so bear that in mind. Of course, nipple clamps can be applied before the tying!

The above procedure can, of course, be modified in many ways - experimentation is part of the fun! An interesting rope accessory that I find quite useful is a "hangman's noose." Okay, this is NOT to be put around the neck - never, NEVER. Yes there are extreme BDSM practitioners out there, but I am NOT one of them. Basically I make two "nooses" for the tits. You can get away with 6 or 7 loops and not the traditional 13 in the slip knot. These are very easy to apply to the breasts. They won't slip when tightened, but are very easy to remove with two hands. These can be used alone or in conjunction with additional ropes. After the wife is trussed up like I described above, it's nice two slip the nooses around the remaining exposed breast area and tighten them two firm up the remainder. I usually do this after applying nipple clamps - as she approaches orgasm I pull the nooses tight to make the clamps "stand up." That is, it makes the nipples stand up and the clamps do likewise! This may be a bit too brutal for some women and the wife can't tolerate it until she is somewhat into "subspace."

Unless you earned a merit badge in the Boy Scouts in knot-tying, you might consider a little research into knot-tying methods. Hope this will stimulate your imagination a bit. You might check out some of the Japanese tying art if you are into the artistic side of it. (Shabari? Is that what it's called?)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:13 am 

Wow, inbetween, thanks for the detailed instructions. I'm definitely going to try it.

I'm also interested in tying her boobs together, rather them pulling them apart, to create a long, tight cleavage. Any tips on this method?

Can your wife cum just from you doing this and clamping her nipples? That's impressive!