Big Tits Babes
Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:52 am 

Penny had an oddly-shaped body among the big-boob models of the 1970s, but she was certainly popular with some folks. She worked almost exclusively with John Kirk, who was a staff photographer for American Art Enterprises, and most of the photos I have of her were taken at his apartment.

Attachments:
penny_ellington.jpg
penny_ellington.jpg [ 102.3 KiB | Viewed 2731 times ]
372px-pennyellington015.jpg
372px-pennyellington015.jpg [ 38.02 KiB | Viewed 2767 times ]
pe21.jpg
pe21.jpg [ 8.91 KiB | Viewed 7320 times ]
pe20.jpg
pe20.jpg [ 10.06 KiB | Viewed 7317 times ]
pe2.jpg
pe2.jpg [ 36.99 KiB | Viewed 2899 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:38 am 

Ahh...my all-time favorite breast goddess! Oddly-shaped body? I don't know I'd agree with that. Slightly plump, soft all over, but with slim arms and wrists; a definite hourglass shape; tapering legs with full thighs and bottom. Despite the plumpness, sort of a narrow chest, which accentuated the breasts even more. Knees and ankles a bit thicker than ideal for me, but I still liked her legs. Overall, I think maybe the most similar to Penny among today's models is the adorable Terry Nova, who is a favorite of mine, despite the partially inverted nipples. Pam, the blonde Czech, is thicker-waisted, smaller-butted, but those gorgeous breasts of hers are similar--long sloping ovals with big, smooth areolas that cover the ends of the breasts but face slightly forward.

As I've said elsewhere, I regard Roberta Pedon as the best ever, but Penny Ellington had an even greater effect on me from the moment I first saw her--just the sexiest woman I'd ever seen.

However, I recently looked again at old photos of Cindy Ornitz (another top favorite from the late '60's-early '70's), and my long-standing allegiance to Penny E. is slipping. Cindy Ornitz had slim, curvaceous legs, slim arms, small wrists and ankles, an exaggerated hourglass created by medium shoulders and hips contrasting with a TINY waist (so slim her ribs showed) and, making her truly special, a pair of long, pendulous, conical, torpedo tits with big areolas covering the ends--Roberta-like, but narrower. For a long-titty-lover like me, sheer bliss. She could have worn an extreme "bullet" bra and it would have fitted her perfectly!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 pm 
Site Admin

I used to love her! her tits used to seem sooooo big to me back when I first started looking at big tits.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:35 am 

I'm pretty busy but if I can find it (not a computer file, a magazine clipping), I'll post what I think is Penny's sexiest picture. Hint: It's the "tits stacked on top of each other" pose.

Nobody else remembers Cindy Ornitz? She was incredible. I realize she wasn't as big as some, but sheer size isn't everything for me. For me, the ultimate is size plus quality (shape, proportion, texture, color)in the context of the whole woman.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:23 pm 

My favorite Penny pics and some shots of Cindy Ornitz for those wondering what she looked like ... both had beautiful nipples that were just made for sucking ... enjoy.

Attachments:
pennyellington012.jpg
pennyellington012.jpg [ 56.94 KiB | Viewed 2721 times ]
penny603.jpg
penny603.jpg [ 194.82 KiB | Viewed 2719 times ]
cindyornitz034.jpg
cindyornitz034.jpg [ 71.6 KiB | Viewed 2698 times ]
cindyornitz009.jpg
cindyornitz009.jpg [ 89.86 KiB | Viewed 2692 times ]
Cindy_Orntiz_1.jpg
Cindy_Orntiz_1.jpg [ 77.97 KiB | Viewed 2694 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:33 pm 

Penny may be the one that made me start loving the saggy look.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 pm 

Those were the days before anorexia when a woman was allowed to look like a - well - a woman! Many of the early glamor/pin-up queens of the 50's and 60's had enough body weight to make them very delectable. Penny is a very fine example of such! Roberta Pedon wasn't quite so plump in my opinion, although here body weight seemed to vary a bit - maybe monthly water weight? She has always been one of my all time favorites.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:49 pm 

One more

Attachments:
pennypontoons.jpg
pennypontoons.jpg [ 36.42 KiB | Viewed 2732 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:31 am 

Re Penny E. and Cindy O:
Those two added pics of Penny with her arms together are some of my favorites as well--I might have posted them, but you beat me to it. Still haven't found that magazine clipping of the "stacked" pose. And thanks for posting the Cindy Ornitz pics so everyone can see what I mean.

No such thing as too many pictures of women like those!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:49 am 

The pic above is wonderful and I really like the elbows shepherding her breasts shots too as others have said.