Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

Post subject: nipple play
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:26 pm 

my wife is unusual in that she enjoys very hard nipple/breast play. i have been with women who only liked licking or light sucking, nippling even biting. but my wife loves it when i pinch her nipples hard and tug on them. before i go on i will describe her. she is 5'5 150 lbs, brown hair and eyes. she wears a 40 dddd bra. her breasts are round, pendulous and hang down to just above her navel. her pink aureole measure exactly 3 1/2 inches across and her nipples when hard can reach almost 1 inch. her right nipple is pierced by a thick steel ring. her nipples point slightly down. she has some tattoos but none on her tits.

anyway we dabble in bdsm, she is submissive and indulges my breast fetishes. as part of our normal foreplay she will let me really maul her tits. she has few limits. i often suspend her heavy juggs between my thumb and forefinger by her nipples and see how high i can lift them. she can hold that for extended periods too. we measure how high or how far i have stretched her tits or how long her nipple can be stretched. (3") sometimes she cums from just nipple play.

i also hang weights from her nipple ring. or slip the ring onto a hook on our bedpost and leave her there while i spank her bottom. the hook is at chin level so her tit is suspended. as i spank her it yanks her tit around.

she will also let me spank her tits as well and often when i am done with her bottom or pussy i will stand her up have her raise her arms over her head and slap her tits back and forth.

she has always liked hard nipple play, even before we met. when she masturbates she will pull her nipples herself or clamp them. there is a set of cloverleaf clamps on her nightstand.

she frequently walks around the house nude and i frequently catch her pulling on her nipples or twisting her ring. i like to make her hold her ring between her teeth and time how long she can suspend her tit. she will also suck her un pierced tit on command.

does anyone else have a woman who does this? if so did you train her or did it come naturally like mine?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:21 am 

I havent but would love to - God she sounds my ideal you lucky man!

I am into BDSM, more active several years ago and have come across the odd woman who liked had breast and nipple play.

Is she also your slave?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:07 pm 

i am very lucky and boy do i know it!

while we don't live a 24/7 bdsm master slave life style, we do incorporate it into our sex lives. probably 70% of our sex play is vanilla. but the other 30% is pretty intense.

when we can, we visit local BDSM clubs and munches in our area. at the clubs she is totally in the slave role. putting her on display at one of our local clubs is my most favorite thing in the world. Because we mostly do breast bondage, if we do a scene, like covering her juggs with clothespins, or suspending her by her tits with ropes, it always brings the breast fetishists right to the front of the crowd. they are not allowed to touch her or talk directly to her, but we don't mind if that take a close look to inspect her or ask questions.

occasionally at home i have had her put on her collar and just do little submissive things, like sit on the floor next to me while we watch TV, clean the house nude or ask permission to pee. so i guess she is my slave, when she wants to be...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:34 am 

My you are one lucky man. Are you in the States or Europe? My wife has very similar breasts by the sound of it but has a very low pain threshold and likes only very gentle play. Your first post had me very excited! Would you and your wife consider posting some pics please? Do you know of any web sites devoted to breast play of the sort you describe?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:35 am 

north America...

i have found that women react to pain differently than men. my wife's pain tolerance goes way up if she is close to orgasm.

you might want to try very gently and gradually squeezing her nipples when she is close to cumming. nothing sharp or sudden just a steady increase in pressure as she orgasms.

you could fuck with her on top and facing you and as she comes closer to cumming just hold her nipples gently and let her pull against the pressure as she fucks her self to orgasm. she might surprise you with what she can tolerate in the heat of passion.

if this works for you keep associating nipple play/pain with her orgasm. after a while it may become a routine part of your lovemaking.

have you ever seen www.miop.com ? it is run by a Frenchman named Gerard. lots of excellent stuff posted there.

no chance for pics of the wife. she will not do that.

Post subject: Re: nipple play
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:26 pm 
Site Admin

boglord wrote:
north America...

i have found that women react to pain differently than men. my wife's pain tolerance goes way up if she is close to orgasm.

you might want to try very gently and gradually squeezing her nipples when she is close to cumming. nothing sharp or sudden just a steady increase in pressure as she orgasms.

you could fuck with her on top and facing you and as she comes closer to cumming just hold her nipples gently and let her pull against the pressure as she fucks her self to orgasm. she might surprise you with what she can tolerate in the heat of passion.

if this works for you keep associating nipple play/pain with her orgasm. after a while it may become a routine part of your lovemaking.

have you ever seen www.miop.com ? it is run by a Frenchman named Gerard. lots of excellent stuff posted there.

no chance for pics of the wife. she will not do that.

Yep, MIOP used to be one of my favorites before I started making my own stuff. Gerard does great bouncing scenes. However, he is doing it from the standpoint of wanting to "torture" the women and cause them pain. I guess I delude myself into thinking the bouncing doesnt hurt :-) He has been around for a loooooong time. Back when I was just discovering Big Top Video, he had already worked with the guys at Score etc.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:45 am 

to do bdsm, its got to be in their mind first...

i spent an hour yesterday whipping my wifes ass with a flogger and then smacking her pussy with a riding crop. she came 3 times. Her first one was under the crop. i know it hurt like hell, but she dropped into her "subspace" and orgasmed hard after pleading for permission.

look at ann vanderbilt bouncing in your avatar. of course that hurts. it not minding that it hurts that lets her do that. i doubt any models on gerards site or any other site with extreme breast play would do this kind of modeling if they did not enjoy it on some emotional level.

gerard is with out a doubt an inspiration for my love of tit torment. back in the early 90's i got a hold of a VHS of him working over a model named Isabel. either her tolerance level is amazing or she was paid very well...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:58 pm 
Site Admin

boglord wrote:
.... back in the early 90's i got a hold of a VHS of him working over a model named Isabel. either her tolerance level is amazing or she was paid very well...

I think I know the video you are talking about. He puts about 50 clothes pins on her tits all over. It looked like it hurt like hell. Then he made her bounce her tits until the clothes pins started pinching and snapping off. He goes to the limit thats for sure!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:31 pm 

in another session with Isabel he has her hands over her head and he slaps and mauls her tits for several minutes. her hands are not tied and a few times she lowers them to hold her tits from the pain. then raises them back up on command as gerard resumes his work.

my wife has seen clips from this video online and has masturbated to it. we have done similar scenes and she loves it while we are doing it but always complains the next day about how sore she is. but being sore never deters her from the next session. i make sure to space them out.

we have also done the cloths pins bit too. recently i covered her with clothespins at a scene at our favorite BDSM club. she was wearing a black corset, no bottom and her tits were out. her hands were tied behind her back with wrist cuffs. i put the clothespins in circles starting with the edge of her aureole. and then bigger circles of pins till her breasts were covered. i put nothing on her nipples. she looked like she had two giant flowers on her chest. then i walked her through the club on a leash and had her go get me snacks and a water bottle by herself. since her hands were tied she had to ask other doms for help to get into the cooler so she could get her tied hands on a bottle backwards. she had to submit to some close up inspection and some questions too. then she had to walk back through the club to find me. i moved so she had to search. by the time she got back to me she was begging for the pins to come off. she loved it but always hates it when the pins come off.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:51 am 

boglord wrote:
my wife is unusual in that she enjoys very hard nipple/breast play. i have been with women who only liked licking or light sucking, nippling even biting. but my wife loves it when i pinch her nipples hard and tug on them. before i go on i will describe her. she is 5'5 150 lbs, brown hair and eyes. she wears a 40 dddd bra. her breasts are round, pendulous and hang down to just above her navel. her pink aureole measure exactly 3 1/2 inches across and her nipples when hard can reach almost 1 inch. her right nipple is pierced by a thick steel ring. her nipples point slightly down. she has some tattoos but none on her tits.

anyway we dabble in bdsm, she is submissive and indulges my breast fetishes. as part of our normal foreplay she will let me really maul her tits. she has few limits. i often suspend her heavy juggs between my thumb and forefinger by her nipples and see how high i can lift them. she can hold that for extended periods too. we measure how high or how far i have stretched her tits or how long her nipple can be stretched. (3") sometimes she cums from just nipple play.

i also hang weights from her nipple ring. or slip the ring onto a hook on our bedpost and leave her there while i spank her bottom. the hook is at chin level so her tit is suspended. as i spank her it yanks her tit around.

she will also let me spank her tits as well and often when i am done with her bottom or pussy i will stand her up have her raise her arms over her head and slap her tits back and forth.

she has always liked hard nipple play, even before we met. when she masturbates she will pull her nipples herself or clamp them. there is a set of cloverleaf clamps on her nightstand.

she frequently walks around the house nude and i frequently catch her pulling on her nipples or twisting her ring. i like to make her hold her ring between her teeth and time how long she can suspend her tit. she will also suck her un pierced tit on command.

does anyone else have a woman who does this? if so did you train her or did it come naturally like mine?

Your wife sounds like a woman after my own heart....extreme nipple play and suspension is fabulous...and the sucking them better after.... :P

http://www.toptenamateur.com/livecams