Big Tits Babes
Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:55 am 

I have been thinking really hard about why no one has put up a site dedicated to the absolute kinkiest big breasted boob bondage! I'm talking Cheron, Miosotis, Milena(who has done this type of video before but just ONCE), loving diana, etc.. These types of tits being bound and punished so good for our viewing pleasure. The women end up loving this type of this so much if they are truly into it. I was wondering if anyone knew where to find a shit load of videos on this stuff or if there might be something in the works. Let me know, would love to know!

Peace, Boobs010

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:03 pm 

I couldn't have said it better myself. I love huge bound and punished breasts as well! I don't know of a dedicated site, but have found some sets from time to time. If I come across a site like that will let you know!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:28 pm 

kink.com is a great bdsm site. the people that work on it are rely good at set up and the sets are great nice dungon feel to them. all it would take is to get the ladies like saphire, maria moore and such to be willing to do it. brandy taylor did chantas bitches once and it was great some realy good boob bondage and titty slaping. :jack2:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 pm 

You can indeed find breast bondage and punishment on any number of BDSM sites - but I have never found a dedicated site, either. I am sure there are a number of us that enjoy such intoxicating behavior. I wouldn't want to see it limited to the mild "softcore" bondage and punishment. Whipping and caning of large mammary treats excites me greatly, but the number of women who desire such rough play is somewhat limited. (Although, the number might be larger than I know!)

We can hope!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:26 pm 

I am surprised no one here mentioned Gerard Titsman.
http://www.motionboobs.com/visitors/menu.htm
I guess maybe he is a bit older school. However his bounce scenes were an inspiration for many of the bounce scenes we have made at DivineBreasts.com. I used to enjoy Gerards stuff long before I got into the boob biz. He was the only place that had great bounce scenes. Though, personally, the S&M portion was never my thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 am 

Well I'm glad some of you feel the way that I do about this! I think it would be lucrative for someone to start a site dedicated to this type of stuff. Kink can be a little "out" when it comes to their videos and the ways that they pleasure the women. I'm sure some of these big breasted models would be willing to go ahead and try it out if they knew it didn't require being whipped and nearly cut to shreds.. after all those beautiful things is how they make their money now! I've scoped out a few videos on the net that convey what I'm trying to get at here. Here is one that Milena Velba did back in 2007 or so. Such a hot scene, and totally turned me on to tit tying of this kind.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1crw5_milgumband_sexy

Hope this works for all, PS http://www.dailymotion.com is a great place to find some long lost videos and specialty videos. I'd like to talk more about this with divinebreasts if you don't mind shooting me an email. myroadside@gmail.com. Thanks.

boob 010

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:43 am 

DivineBreasts wrote:
I am surprised no one here mentioned Gerard Titsman.
http://www.motionboobs.com/visitors/menu.htm
I guess maybe he is a bit older school. However his bounce scenes were an inspiration for many of the bounce scenes we have made at DivineBreasts.com. I used to enjoy Gerards stuff long before I got into the boob biz. He was the only place that had great bounce scenes. Though, personally, the S&M portion was never my thing.

I've been a fan of titsman's stuff for years. Not really into the harder BDSM stuff but as you say he's got some of the best bouncing/shaking and fondling stuff ever. There's some amazing stuff on that site but unfortunately the layout is horrible.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:43 pm 

That's right - there is Gerard's site, which is dedicated primarily to abusing large boobs (and the women that go with them.) I have purchased several of his videos over the years, although he never really gets into extreme punishment. The only complaint that I have is that some of his productions have more bouncing than tying and punishment - they are definitely worth watching, though.

You are right Thyrfing, his site is a bit "odd" to navigate.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:48 pm 

i just saw the public disgrace with jasmine black and it was great a must see for any big boob lover. and nice bdsm stuff with here tits too.

Attachments:
BIG.NATURAL.TITS.TIED.IN.PUBLIC.jpg
BIG.NATURAL.TITS.TIED.IN.PUBLIC.jpg [ 276.58 KiB | Viewed 1250 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm 
Site Admin

Inbetween wrote:
That's right - there is Gerard's site, which is dedicated primarily to abusing large boobs (and the women that go with them.) I have purchased several of his videos over the years, although he never really gets into extreme punishment. The only complaint that I have is that some of his productions have more bouncing than tying and punishment - they are definitely worth watching, though.

You are right Thyrfing, his site is a bit "odd" to navigate.

Thats interesting, my complaint was always that there was not enough bouncing. lol :hysterical: Different

strokes
:jack2:

for different folks.

Does anyone remember this clip from
http://www.divinebreasts.com/
of Violets tit tied to the max? Rumor has it she was passing out from the tightness of the tit tie.

Attachments:
File comment: Violet severe tight tit tie up

violet_tit-tie.wmv [ 810.09 KiB | Viewed 5383 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:35 pm 

Admittedly this isn't really my thing so I don't go looking for it, but Juggmaster's site has some stuff like this, but nothing too extreme. Just a few scenes with girls tying up eachothers' boobs and a bunch of others with girls forcing their tits through a metal fence (with the bigger ladies this is quite a challenge).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:25 pm 

I did a couple "tied up boobs with rope" photosets and videos, with the likes of Cynthia Flowers or even Angela White, I'm not a big fan myself, but people seem to be into it big time.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Club_XCel/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:31 pm 

Did not see any video of Violet on the page referenced...