Big Tits Babes
Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:51 pm 

Mamaristas, I would never do anything like that it was just part of the vacuum cleaner theme, and Mr.C thought he was being funny with his title. Thank you for your concern sugar!

Schooner, out of over 2,000 pictures I just don't have that many good close ups of the Girls noses, but here are some that are decent close up views. The Girls don't have classic "Big Breast Noses", they are sort of ordinary. Thank you very much for the flattering interest though sweetheart!

Hugs!
Ms.C

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 am 

Ms.C wrote:
Of course the whole post or thread was a "ruse", and part of a vacuum cleaner video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsa8is_missesc-vs-the-vacuum-cleaner-4-3-standard-ratio_sexy

But, thank you so much Mark. I am always keeping an a playful yet watchful eye on you, but I imagine most of the large breasted ladies in your life do the same.

As always Hugs & Big Kisses to you sugar

Such a lovely countenance and so easy to look at.That is why we all here find you so alluring and being fat and sexy are not mutually exclusive concepts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:51 am 

Thank you for taking the time to look thru that many pictures to find a close up of their “noses” Although they may not have the classic “Big Breast Noses” they are still amazing! One of my favorite pictures of Jeckle and Heckle is the one where you are Hooters like outfit (a white ribbed top and a red pair of shorts) and their “noses” are poking through the shirt. My jaw just dropped when I saw that picture.

What a lucky guy Mr. C must be to have a collection of over 2,000 pictures of your magnificent breasts! It’s difficult enough sometimes to get your significant others approval just to take a few pictures, but over 2,000??

Not only are you a dream come true when it comes to big breasts, but also as a willing model to pose for that many pictures AND to share them too.

Thanks for making my day Ms. C…

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:06 pm 

Just got to work & made a quick look at my message boxes, and came across these two.....

Mark, you sir are an angel to the "full figured" ladies everywhere, thank you.

And,
"Schooner", wow you remember back that far. I tried to post below some clothed ones that might be similar to the one you mentioned. All of these were taken over a year ago, and I was a few pounds lighter due to being unemployed & having plenty of time to exercise. I am really flattered you would remember that.

We just finished editing a video "MissesC in Damsel in Distress", and there is a segment in it (I say segment Mr.C made the darn thing 21 minutes long) where their noses actually look pretty big, which is unusual for "H&J". I will let you know when it is on line & the portion that Heckel & Jeckel's noses seem to be excited.

Hugs!
Ms.C

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:03 pm 

How could anybody ever forget a voluptuous beauty such as yourself… I’m sure you must have turned many heads at your new job and made many women envious. By the way, congratulations on your new job!

Thanks again for the pictures you just posted. As strange as it may seem to some, seeing a busty women in a tight fitting top (such as these pictures), highlighting your curves is just exhilarating as seeing what’s underneath the top in my opinion.

I eagerly await your new video and the segment you just mentioned. The only other video where I can recall their noses being BIG and red, is the beginning of the hot tub video where Mr. C filmed you from an angle just above your head looking down at your chest, just as you just pulled your swimsuit top down and let H&J out …. Stunning!

I can’t say it enough, but thanks for sharing your pictures and enormous breasts with us!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:32 pm 

My goodness "Schooner" you do know the work product of "Heckel & Jeckel". Thank you so very much, and for your kindness, here are a couple pictures sort of in & out of my top with "H&J's" noses bulging out to get a whiff. These were taken for the video we did last weekend.

I will be sure to get the link on here for you.

Hugs!
Ms.C

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:32 am 

Mrs C! You don't need surgery! You look magnificent!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:14 pm 

Of course it is all phony, I would never mess with the Girls. Actually I wish they were bigger. I like bigger breasts, and the feel they provide Dr. Breen. It is wonderful to hear from you sugar :D

Hugs!
Ms.C

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:52 pm 

WHOOOOHOWLLLLLLL!!!!

What the f***??

what is happening? -

Here I find myself howling again and it is not new moon yet - ohhh I see.....Misses C is back amongst us mere mortals at The Breast Files.

i guess you must be like the other heavenly bodies that occupy our heavens and we should be grateful that you don't appear only every 70-odd years like the halleys Comet or whatever

So nice to see you again - and although I haev said it before -its worth repeating you clothed are a million times more sexy than loadsa women that have to 'show it all' to get us aroused - those pics of you in the white sweater.........whoo, whoooooooo, WHOOOHOWLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Not to say that I dont like Heckel and Jeckel unleashed - but quite simply the best boobs on the 'net in my opinion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:53 pm 

WHOOOOHOWLLLLLLL!!!! right back at you "Punterex", I think I heard you all the way across the pond. Sounds like your testosterone is fired up. :wink:

It is wonderful to hear from you sugar...!!!!

Hugs!
Ms.C

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:26 pm 

Ribbed tops do it for me but you do it for me more than most.Also that first pic with you in the red blouse and your gorgous thighs showing is mind blowing.I can just imagine you as my boss inn that outfit.Congratulations on your new job.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:02 am 

Thank you for the congrats Mark...the job is about 7 months old now.

I bet a work environment with you would be quite interesting to say the least. :D

Hugs!
Ms.C

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:45 pm 

I know you woul dbe a kind boss and would extend the milk of human kindness.Ever wonder about that "expression" to continue the metaphor.Its because women have the power in themselves to nurture ,sustain and enliven with their own body other people at any age.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:35 pm 

Mark, I would imagine you would certainly make a "Full Figured" lady feel very welcome on the job or anywhere else :wink:

Hugs!
Ms.C

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:26 pm 

Yes its time for full figured women to have their place in the sun.A new glorious age where the big lass is prized above all others.As it was so shall it be.