Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

Post subject: Milena Velba
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:55 am 

Firstly apologies if there are loads of posts about her, but I have not seen any so far (new member), and apologies if this is in the wrong topic, but I think she's slim and most certainly stacked...

... and is also incredibly pretty to boot?!?!?!?! Her husband is one lucky fella!!

If only to meet her in that grey dress!!

Attachments:
samana19.jpg
samana19.jpg [ 188.35 KiB | Viewed 3635 times ]
samana08.jpg
samana08.jpg [ 154.61 KiB | Viewed 3439 times ]
jul063.jpg
jul063.jpg [ 83.25 KiB | Viewed 2968 times ]
feb071[1].jpg
feb071[1].jpg [ 105.49 KiB | Viewed 3449 times ]

Post subject: Re: Milena Velba
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:14 pm 

she is definitely one of my favorites as well...

great photos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:03 pm 

If there's any better, I haven't seen it! She did some pregnant (or so it looked) and milking pics a while back. Like getting the woman of your dreams with a free lunch thrown in!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:07 am 

Hm...I thought any material of Milena was on the ban list ?!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:24 am 

Jeez, give him a break ..... on the ban list! - people will probably sign up to her site and everyone will be happy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 am 

Definately one of my all time favourites!! Never get tired of looking at Milena!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:57 pm 

I just know that the webmaster of nadine-j.de and milena-velba.de, Daktari Lorenz, has a very vigilant eye on material published from either side on other forums..that was the reference of my post.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:36 am 

Cool. Some Websites need to remember .... word of mouth is a great promotion of their sites, so the odd picture here and there is not the end of the world for them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:38 am 

Apologies if I have breached rules, I did kind of point out that I might be doing something wrong at the beginning! I didn't realise things like this are checked, but I agree, it should act as an advert for somebody who IMO is the most beautiful big busted woman on the internet. The pictures all have the copyright on them, so it's not like I'm passing them off as my own.

Maybe she should join up here and get involved in the discussions! ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 am 

Milena or Nadine joining in a discussion ? I can't imagine them to be active on any forums such as this, and even if so then totally undercover.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:51 am 

Milena has always been one of my faves. Strong German features and of course, ample bosom. Love all of her titsucking videos and her milk vids are especially hot.

May sound silly, but what were the circumstances for her lactating? Was she pregnant? Or are there drugs that can stimulate milk production?

Warning: superhot clip of Milena and Anna Song. Don't remember where I found this clip:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x56smb ... atura_news

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:06 pm 

Any new posts and additional pics of Milena Velba (even if they've been posted before) are most welcome. Milena definitely makes my top 5 big tit list; I love the tit-to-tit photo shoots she did with Miosotis a little while back. As for her being married, I'm not sure. I thought she was once having an affair with Dakatari Lorenz, her chief photographer back in the day, so who knows?--and, of course, who cares? That's her own personal business. But back to the point: Milena's boobs are awesome! I also agree with another poster about the attractiveness of her "strong German features." In addition, she has a great smile and a refreshing, unpretentious sense of humor she often presents in her pics and videos. But again--those TITS!--(AKA Mammary Lane). :bounce3:

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:17 am 

schmadad wrote:
Firstly apologies if there are loads of posts about her, but I have not seen any so far (new member), and apologies if this is in the wrong topic, but I think she's slim and most certainly stacked...

... and is also incredibly pretty to boot?!?!?!?! Her husband is one lucky fella!!

If only to meet her in that grey dress!!

Yeah, totally agree schmadad, Milena is one of the greats and at the top of my busty internet models list. I've got loads of her stuff (no punn intended) saved and can never seem to get enough. Amazingly, she still looks pretty hot now approaching 41. I really enjoy her creativity in most everything she has put out. Some of it is a bit corny but she'd definitely got a good sense of humor.

I must say that she makes almost anything she does in photos or video seem like fun. She seems to truly enjoy what she's doing at every moment. Nadine Jansen is also one of my favorites, and another popular German babe, but with a slightly prettier face though. 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:44 pm 

Milena is simply the best, from my point of view. She's got a great body, like many others, but she's got much more. I find her really sensual.
Beside that, the majority of you probably knows that she has a solid relationship with this man, and she lives her normal life as wife and mom. Not easy at all, I think, but appearently she's good at it.
Flower

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:36 am 

flowers65 wrote:
Milena is simply the best, from my point of view. She's got a great body, like many others, but she's got much more. I find her really sensual.
Beside that, the majority of you probably knows that she has a solid relationship with this man, and she lives her normal life as wife and mom. Not easy at all, I think, but appearently she's good at it.
Flower

Well, she may be a matronly mom with a normal life but she also has a wild side. As stated on her bio, Milena also enjoys riding her Harley. Unfortunately, I could not find my pic of her in black leather riding but here's a little shot of her by it.

Attachments:
Milena and her Bike.jpg
Milena and her Bike.jpg [ 42.12 KiB | Viewed 2391 times ]