Big Tits Babes
Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:51 pm 

I have this very strong fetish for matrure women that are big and have giant hanging breasts.

I'm surte many folks here on the board have that.

A freind of mine once said I'd probably have a muther complex ....

Well, I'm not sure, I never had such phantasies with regard to my mother, but I do like the idea of being mothered by a mautre, BBW and sucking on her breasts as if I was her baby.

I do not think this is sick or anything, as it is just the fetish that O and many other man, I suppose, have.

But waht do you guys think, does that in any way relate to a mother complex?

Or how come some people have this kind of fetish?

Not that I think there's anything worng with having this, but I'm just curious and interestred in onthers' opinions on the matter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:53 am 

I think a lot of this have the mature big boobs fetish. Some of those mature women have the best full saggers of all! We have talked about the origins of our fetishes a few times on this board. My feeling is that it is different for each person. So some guys might like it because of mother issues, but some may like it for other reasons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:28 am 

My mother, God rest her soul, was tiny compared to the women I find attractive. This is just shrink talk mascarading as science...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:48 am 

Right on, Ray2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:33 pm 

My mother is not big at all.
I guess the exl. of complex is shit. Willendorf -subconscoiusness is
far more right.
Madonna you find even in old Ägypt....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:05 pm 

Hi I'm new here, just thought I would share my thoughts on this one, for me my big breast obsession definately started from my mother, she had 42DD and I would often stare at them when she was wearing low cut tops etc, I'm sure I'm not the only one out there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:18 pm 

Oldy Lover wrote:
Hi I'm new here, just thought I would share my thoughts on this one, for me my big breast obsession definately started from my mother, she had 42DD and I would often stare at them when she was wearing low cut tops etc, I'm sure I'm not the only one out there.

This sounds very intresting.Maybe others don´t have the guts to admit this. I can only tell for myselve that my mumm was far away from the giant size I preferre scince preschool times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:56 pm 

I absolutly love mature women with huge saggers!!! My first experince was with a mature bbw with huge tits and i'm sure it shaped my views on the type women that i like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:38 pm 

For me I dont think it's a mother complex as I dont really want to be "mothered" by a mature woman. I think it's like Wonderer said. I see more huge tits on older women therefore I feel more attracted to them. I'd love if an older woman with huge tits fucked me like she was hitting her sexual peak. :twisted: Letting me titfuck her and squeeze her boobs like a wildman. I'd get kinda bored if she only wanted to hold me and suck on her tits although I would still jump at that chance. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:39 am 

My wife is 42EE and I love getting nurturing attention from her; feeling her hands touching my head and neck while I suck on her nipples and squeeze her breasts. I love hearing her getting off on it, the way it feels when I suck her breasts, that she enjoys giving me the pleasure I get from it, the feeling of loving she gives me...

I don't have any "mother" fantasies or anything like that. I find it kind of sick. But, I do enjoy the attention and affection she provides me with her breasts. It's all part of multiple facets of the relationship we have. Sometimes she likes to "mother" me; she loves having her nipples sucked and her tits squeezed while we're fucking. Other times she likes playing rough, being held down, her legs forced open and fucked.

It's not odd at all, it's just one part of a rich and varied relationship between myself and my wife where we try to explore and satisfy each others desires and needs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:43 pm 

I never had any sort of fantasies about my mother, and she wasn't very big chested. I still think I know what you mean though. I love tit-fucking and rough tit play as much as anyone, but about 50% of the boob fantasies I have are about being with a mature lady with gigantic boobs and just snuggling up to them and lovingly playing with and sucking on them. I have even described several of my favorite models' boobs as "motherly" on quite a few occasions, simply because it seemed like the most appropriate word to use (a few examples: Candye Kane, Mercy 44FF, Shar/Ms. Titty, Samantha Slopes, Denise Davies, Amazon at Juggmaster, etc). I can only speak for myself, but personally I don't think it really has anything to do with a "mother complex", more like the extreme comfort that we get from playing with gigantic tits isn't too dissimilar from the comfort a baby gets from sucking on its mother's boobs. I mean, it is pretty fabulous that for many of us tits are the first thing that's shoved in our mouth as soon as we're born, isn't it? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:34 pm 

SubDecay wrote:
I mean, it is pretty fabulous that for many of us tits are the first thing that's shoved in our mouth as soon as we're born, isn't it? :P

LOL! :lol: Sure is. :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:44 am 

Personally I think the mature woman with incredible huge sagging breasts are astounding. I prefer the lady 60+ with breasts Double G and bigger. My current lover is 66 and has 56 Triple Hs...she is the hottest woman I have ever even heard of. She is not out there in the clubs, fancy places or a flaunter other than when I wink at her..but hot isn't even a good word to describe her.

I have learned that it is just simple preference. No complexs, goofy medical conditions or any of that..it is simple I say Tomato and you say tomayto...

Trust me, if you love huge tits...a super hot nympho at 50 to 60 inch Double G plus will take your breath away...

Regale...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:32 am 

Regale wrote:
Personally I think the mature woman with incredible huge sagging breasts are astounding. I prefer the lady 60+ with breasts Double G and bigger. My current lover is 66 and has 56 Triple Hs...she is the hottest woman I have ever even heard of. She is not out there in the clubs, fancy places or a flaunter other than when I wink at her..but hot isn't even a good word to describe her.

I have learned that it is just simple preference. No complexs, goofy medical conditions or any of that..it is simple I say Tomato and you say tomayto...

Trust me, if you love huge tits...a super hot nympho at 50 to 60 inch Double G plus will take your breath away...

Regale...

What is your personal age?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:16 pm 

It would be great to see a pic of her.