XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

Regale wrote:
Personally I think the mature woman with incredible huge sagging breasts are astounding. I prefer the lady 60+ with breasts Double G and bigger. My current lover is 66 and has 56 Triple Hs...she is the hottest woman I have ever even heard of. She is not out there in the clubs, fancy places or a flaunter other than when I wink at her..but hot isn't even a good word to describe her.

I have learned that it is just simple preference. No complexs, goofy medical conditions or any of that..it is simple I say Tomato and you say tomayto...

Trust me, if you love huge tits...a super hot nympho at 50 to 60 inch Double G plus will take your breath away...

Regale...

Welcome to the board and thank you for reviving this topic. Its always nice to see earlier topics brought back to life as new big boob fans find this place. :-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:03 pm 

Hey Ray,

You're right, after all, for theory to be considered science it has to meet 3 fundamental criteria:

It must be:

observable,

Measurable,

and be open to testing by anybody.

Quite frankly I don't know know what this 'mother complex' actually means, but if it theorises that we boob lovers are hankering after our mums boobs through other women, I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say its utter tripe!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:48 pm 

My personal age is 55. Met this sweet lady at 49...really changed my perspective, LoL...(to the better)
Love to put up a picture of her but havent got a clue as to how to do that, LoL..I don't even understand how to use the different codes, quote code list list= [*] Img URL, etc...

Thanks...

Regale...

Oops...just figured it out...its a year old picture but she is only bigger now, LoL...but sexy as can be...

Attachments:
File comment: One more fun picture...
picture 28.jpg
picture 28.jpg [ 8.08 KiB | Viewed 3260 times ]
File comment: Such a doll!
Picture 27.jpg
Picture 27.jpg [ 56.03 KiB | Viewed 3266 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:51 am 

Regale wrote:
My personal age is 55. Met this sweet lady at 49...really changed my perspective, LoL...(to the better)
Love to put up a picture of her but havent got a clue as to how to do that, LoL..I don't even understand how to use the different codes, quote code list list= [*] Img URL, etc...

Thanks...

Regale...

Oops...just figured it out...its a year old picture but she is only bigger now, LoL...but sexy as can be...

WOW! I'm with you on this one. I love older ladies with huge saggers. You're lady is hot...you have to give us more photos PLEASE!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:10 am 

Oh My!!! please more pics. Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:30 pm 

A complex issue, I believe. A subset of men probably do have a "mother" or an "infantile" complex. I do not. My Mom was a very attractive woman (and still is considering she is now 77.) Her breasts were slightly larger than average for her generation but certainly not huge. I was breast-fed and liked to bite her nipples, I was told. However, I don't think of large-breasted women as a "mom" substitute.

Some thoughts I have entertained: (1.) Certain nationalities/ethnic groups tend to have women with larger breasts. (Italians, for example.) Men from these groups (and families) would be more likely to find large breasts attractive. (2.) If there is a family history/tendency (genetically, speaking) for the females to have large breasts, I feel it is likely for the male members of that family lineage to be attracted to females with larger breasts. (3.) Cellular/genetic memories - Female breasts are and have been considered to be fertility objects by primitive and tribal peoples. "Larger" was (and is) considered to be better and healthier by primitive thinking - and by some of us modern thinkers, too. (4.) Past life experiences - Past lives with huge breasted wives, mothers, concubines, etc. may affect our preferences for such in our present life. (As a modern spiritualist, I accept reincarnation as fact.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:25 pm 

Regale your a lucky man! theres nothing better than a mature women with enourmas breast!!
i hope you can post more and thanks again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:06 am 

Just a bit of pleasure for you all...all of these ladies are just the most fabulous sweet dolls...Everyone of them is a great friend...
Attachment:
File comment: 60 MMM
Rosesm.jpg
Rosesm.jpg [ 11.8 KiB | Viewed 3152 times ]

Attachments:
File comment: First lady
bevy.jpg
bevy.jpg [ 6.82 KiB | Viewed 3121 times ]
File comment: Dynamo
biggunz.jpg
biggunz.jpg [ 41.39 KiB | Viewed 3119 times ]
File comment: a "10" no question
Viv.JPG
Viv.JPG [ 507.66 KiB | Viewed 790 times ]
File comment: Weekend fun
Jo.png
Jo.png [ 96.99 KiB | Viewed 3116 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:57 am 

Regale thank you for sharing. thier great pics!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:02 am 

Regale can you spare a few more pics?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:47 pm 

I love to be "mothered": there's something very deep and erotic when a woman offers you her breast and she holds and caress your head while you suck on her boobs. For me it's not just the breasts though, but the rest of her body too: large hips and thighs also contribute to this feeling of being nurtured by a rich, fleshy, healthy body.

In case someone is interested, I wrote series of stories about this, in particular my Aunt Carmela, still ongoing, currently at chapter 4. I apologize for the shameless plug, but this seems very relevant to the original post by MrX.

http://fatcurvystories.wordpress.com/tag/opulenzia/
http://en.wordpress.com/tag/zia-carmela/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/FatCurvyStories
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/fatcurvystories

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:22 pm 

fathipskisser wrote:
I love to be "mothered": there's something very deep and erotic when a woman offers you her breast and she holds and caress your head while you suck on her boobs. For me it's not just the breasts though, but the rest of her body too: large hips and thighs also contribute to this feeling of being nurtured by a rich, fleshy, healthy body.

In case someone is interested, I wrote series of stories about this, in particular my Aunt Carmela, still ongoing, currently at chapter 4. I apologize for the shameless plug, but this seems very relevant to the original post by MrX.

I did read your story and be knocked out about the details and sensity of your writing.Incredible!
Thanks alot!!!!!!
The story should continue...So far it is a great story to show it to the devine ladies we know to explain them our emotions.
What kind of relation could grow out of such a combination?
What kind of feelings he might get when sleeping with her the first time?
Maybe she trains him with her partner of chapter 3.
Maybe she invides more lads and friends of him to be adored of them all.
Maybe she turns a skinniebeleaver into a real admire.
Well,plenty of possibilities...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 pm 

Regale wrote:

Thanks...

Regale...

Great pics and posing.Thank you so much!! You are a blessed man.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:41 pm 

Inbetween wrote:
A complex issue, I believe. A subset of men probably do have a "mother" or an "infantile" complex. I do not. My Mom was a very attractive woman (and still is considering she is now 77.) Her breasts were slightly larger than average for her generation but certainly not huge. I was breast-fed and liked to bite her nipples, I was told. However, I don't think of large-breasted women as a "mom" substitute.

Some thoughts I have entertained: (1.) Certain nationalities/ethnic groups tend to have women with larger breasts. (Italians, for example.) Men from these groups (and families) would be more likely to find large breasts attractive. (2.) If there is a family history/tendency (genetically, speaking) for the females to have large breasts, I feel it is likely for the male members of that family lineage to be attracted to females with larger breasts. (3.) Cellular/genetic memories - Female breasts are and have been considered to be fertility objects by primitive and tribal peoples. "Larger" was (and is) considered to be better and healthier by primitive thinking - and by some of us modern thinkers, too. (4.) Past life experiences - Past lives with huge breasted wives, mothers, concubines, etc. may affect our preferences for such in our present life. (As a modern spiritualist, I accept reincarnation as fact.)

Hi Inbetween,
finally some very good explanations for this main theme.Thanks.
I wish the cult and adoring aspect would be of an intrest for more men. I mean
most men seem to consume breasts like a drug not like a magical drink to increase spirituality
or whatsoever.No reflecting or real use of that devine power...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:40 am 

My Wife a 40DDD or 40E Cup will often while watching TV on the Sofa etc. let me lie across her lap, face up with her Tits rubbing into my Face.

Quite often, when in the mood, she will un-button her blouse or lift her Top Up, reach around and un-hook her Bra and then gently feed me her Big Tits and swollen erect nipples. I will suck for an hour however, she will also with her other hand jerk me off quite often using her Bra to wrap around my Cock to get me off. When this technique is employed I can't last that long and unload early and often.

I have a Big Bra fetish so this is always a highly erotic experience and always a thrill to have my Wife take care of me this way.

Boots

spiritits wrote:
fathipskisser wrote:

I did read your story and be knocked out about the details and sensity of your writing.Incredible!
Thanks alot!!!!!!
The story should continue...So far it is a great story to show it to the devine ladies we know to explain them our emotions.
What kind of relation could grow out of such a combination?
What kind of feelings he might get when sleeping with her the first time?
Maybe she trains him with her partner of chapter 3.
Maybe she invides more lads and friends of him to be adored of them all.
Maybe she turns a skinniebeleaver into a real admire.
Well,plenty of possibilities...