Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

Post subject: Linda of Studio B video!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:47 am 

Hi folks – need some advice here urgently. I’ve been a fan of Daves Studio B site for many years (www.newstudio.com). He’s a kindred soul and I’ve particularly very much enjoyed the pictures he has shared of the woman he calls Linda – formerly he called her 57G if my memory serves me. – Thanks Dave if your reading this.

I think Linda is one of the most stunningly beautiful women that has ever lived, and probably a few of you here on this site will agree.

Anyway Dave has put up on his website recently a couple of 20 second clips of Linda – which are fantastic (Thanks again Dave!) along with a link to an uploading site that has a copy of a lengthy file of Linda shot on Betamax. But the link doesn’t work anymore. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a copy of this movie?

(And Linda – if your reading this – the most beautiful girl in the world should have a website / DVD out – superstardom beckons for you!)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:00 am 

Your link is wrong it's newstudiob.com. Try that the video is still there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:48 pm 

Thanks for that update Front- you are right it is http://www.newstudiob.com - a typo on my part sorry I'll be more careful in future

But the link to the megaupload site is still showing the file as unavailable. Once again can anyone direct me to where I can access the movie file?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:44 pm 

I click the link and its fine. It works. As for Linda she is the all time best. i wish more material was out there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:59 pm 

Agree 100% Linda is the best - Love to see her again

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:37 am 

thanks for the replies above guys - and the very positive comments about the lovely Linda (- Linda if you are reading this take heed and get back on the scene - you are loved and missed.)

On Studio B's site there are two links, one is for "daily motion" and goes to a movie entitled 70's sexy mature woman which is actually a scene from Double D's old Titantic Tits series volume one. This features a very youthful Linda and works fine. There is another link to what Dave of Studio B describes as a Betamax video he shot of Linda and this takes the viewer to a movie sharing site called Mega upload that says the video is no longer available - it is this video that I am trying to access. Any help with this?
Once again thank you Dave of Studio B and most especially thank you Linda!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:58 am 

Exile, you are ahead of me. For some reason I can't even view the two short clips. The link is definitely no longer active :-(

I really think Linda should come out of retirement for one last Swan Song

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:27 pm 

Hopefully Dave will post more of her in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:36 pm 

That won't be possible if you read Dave's comments about the lovely Linda you will see why.
As for the Betamax video of her - it was probably the best video I ever saw of a woman with huge breasts such as hers when it was out in the early 80's. Back then boobs bouncing around was a rare thing to see even with big titted models then. The video was called Bouncing Melons and I had it on Beta for many years. Sadly the tape got damaged and the transfer I did of it onto video 2000 format is still ok and plays on my original machine, but will not copy over to anything else now.

There was a sequal at the end of the video showing linda hvaing her tits tied up with rope, but that video never came out.

The small amount of her on Titanic Tits series is very poor and does not do her justice.

She lived not far from me in the UK and I am sure I spotted her on the local train one day, many years ago now. Sadly I think ill health put an end to her modelling for Dave a while back now.

We forget of course that the beautiful women on video, actually age in real life just like the rest of us and their modelling comes to an end eventually. Sad though some of the older huge titted women nock spots off their younger counterparts!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:14 pm 

To me shes my all time favorite so any material out there of her I'll take. i don't care how old the material is. She's the best mature women with large breats i've ever seen and it's a shame her modeling days are over. The material that Dave post of her is great. i would love to see the sequal to the bouncy video of her if possible. Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 pm 

thanks for all the above information folks much appreciated.

Exile