Big Tits Babes
Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:22 pm 

One of the jokes stand-up comedienne Alex Borstein makes concerns tit-fucking. She says that tit-fucking bores her, and that when a guy is fucking her tits, she does her nails or talks to her girlfriends on the phone until he is finished and cums in her cleavage. That made me wonder if any of the women members of this board feel the same way. I think it's safe to say that most guys get off on the idea of fucking a big-busted woman's cleavage and cumming between, as well as all over, her boobs. Do any of you women get, or think you would get, the same satisfaction from this practice? I realize that you can only speak for yourselves, but I'm interested in hearing how you ladies personally feel.--Andreas (AKA Mammary Lane).

Attachments:
1163336673.jpg
1163336673.jpg [ 17.21 KiB | Viewed 1977 times ]
08.jpg
08.jpg [ 785.87 KiB | Viewed 1977 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:06 am 

I think Alex is just mad cause she cant do it.

Obviously tit-fucking is more pleasurable for the guys then gals. But there are many of women who do get pleasure from doing it. But there are also women who get pleasure from just the pure act of it. Remember the biggest sex organ is your brain. I love being between two, big, massive, soft pair of breasts because the feeling is amazing. But honestly just the pure sight of it can send me overboard. Like the picture you have in your post. The picture alone does it for me :) .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:39 am 

My wife finds it VERY pleasurable. I swear she can almost come from it...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:29 am 

I think Alex should ask herself why she's not getting into it. Her mind is not in the present where it belongs. When it is, then she can truly enjoy it and find it pleasurable. Or maybe her hubby is doing it the wrong way, which is only with his enjoyment in mind and not hers.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:09 pm 

It could very well bore her if it's something she's not interested in. I don't really have an opinion on it since it's not something I've done, however I'm sure it could be pleasant in the right situation with the right man.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:19 pm 

There are things I do sexually that are not the most exciting for me but they are for my partner.What I get is a sense of accomplishment and pride and a good feeling that I have pleased her. I am sure women feel the same about their partner.I am surprised Laidey that you havn't tried this.Its one of the more common dalliances.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 pm 

I know there are MANY women who LOVE tit fucking, just as there many who love giving blow jobs and deep throat. As pointed out above, part of this is because it gives the man such intense pleasure, which turns the woman on too. The only reason I can see why tit fucking would not be enjoyable for the woman is if she has small boobs, as it might draw attention to this, there not being enough flesh to enclose the man's penis. I would guess that's probably what's going on with this comedienne?...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:32 am 

You could be right timewards123