Divine Breasts - OMG Big Boobs - Suzie 44K - Big Butt Bounce Twerk

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

From the Webmaster 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:12 am 

Since the Misses & I finished this 'e-book' (Breach of Nature), we have by necessity been blogging ourselves silly to promote it on the "Full figured" blogs. Here is a curious observation: probably 70% of the blogs are either frequented or monitored by black ladies. This is hardly representative of the population demographics via race. With the anonymity of the web I would have expected a more normal population "breakdown". Based on our "Google email alerts" over the past 2 months, for full figured blogs, my percentages are pretty 'spot-on'.

Not being a shrink I am not sure what this indicates, but upon cursory glance it would appear white women are not as well adjusted with their own voluptuousness. Or worse yet they just will not admit, that they are not "SKINNY"...!!!

Opinions on this observation would be welcomed.....below is a recent "MissesC Bubble Bath Video":

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjfnzo_bubble-bath-part-3-leg-care_sexy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 am 
Site Admin

You make a great point. Full figured women are more accepted in general in black communities. This disease of worshiping man-like skinny women is mostly an anglo thing. However it is spreading. Some of my black female friends have been focusing on being skinny more and more over the years.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:13 am 

Wonderer, said:
You make a great point. Full figured women are more accepted in general in black communities. This disease of worshiping man-like skinny women is mostly an anglo thing. However it is spreading. Some of my black female friends have been focusing on being skinny more and more over the years.

That is sad, but it still leaves me wondering what has triggered this misinformation in women's heads. I have seen women with truly borderline thin figures that can not keep their mouths shut about how much weight they need to lose.

There is some real mental confusion here. After all it is men when questioned, that they presumably want to impress. Well sorry we ain't impressed. At least the majority isn't. A real conundrum.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 am 
Site Admin

I think its men AND women they want to impress. Our society has women fighting and nitpicking at each other's outfits and other things to death. It almost seems that the mans opinion is secondary sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 am 
Its the way the whole world was.Thankfully sections of it have never given up the old ideals.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:42 am 
Firstly I must say thankyou for putting out a book that shows the evil perpetrated by the wightloss industry amongst others.And secondly because the latest of your vids are much more sensual.

In the second vid I love the way the suds cover Mrs C up and then her swaying body causes them to move away.And in the third the way her thigh at one point brushes sensualy against her breasts is a real high point.

It mentions getting sweaty.After bath times like this you two must want to get hot and sweaty again.A virtuous circle.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:34 am 

You are welcome Mark & glad you enjoyed the videos.

But, I am still baffled. Addressing "Wonderer'"s point. In my day the way a woman used to show up a peer was by the men or man they had lassoed. Now I could be showing my age here, but has that changed recently.

Ms.C just demanded I tell you that, "I don't care as much about the competition as I used to & getting the right guy is just a small part of the equation with good health making up the balance. And, the latter being the most important of all. HEY WONDERER & MARK...!!!!!"

I am going to agree with her in that my research yields less quality of health for the "Skinny-minnies". In fact they actually don't live as long. Again I am comparing them to the girls that frequent these pages, not someone who is morbidly obese.

But, I am now curious, if impressing the competition with the guy on your arm is not as important as it used to be, then fellas are we losing our importance?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:57 pm 

Attachments:
stella tandy.jpg
stella tandy.jpg [ 129.11 KiB | Viewed 1609 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:36 am 

Wonderer wrote:

You are right a black h cup friend of mine in CA is starving not to gain any weight.So she got a flat bomb that I dislike .But luckily women and mens attitude in the anglo regions seem to change in a positiv direction ,too!