Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

Post subject: Ellie Jaycock
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:40 pm 

Another sad case - 17 year old schoolgirl from Plymouth with 34 K breasts, that she says are ruining her life. Luckily doctors are refusing to operate until she is over 21. Hopefully by then she will realize how precious her unique assets are.

http://mrscottyl.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02 ... s-are.html

She says "I find it hard to meet boys, because I get suspicious about why they’re talking to me". Why can't she accept that they're interested in her boobs? What's so terrible about that? She has something wonderful - no wonder they want to talk to her! The sooner she accepts what turns men on, the sooner she'll be able to enjoy the pleasure her breasts could be giving.

Tried to upload a photo but the site won't let me. What's going on with this site? None of the photos are viewable any more. Wonderer, shouldn't we be informed if there's a problem?

Post subject: Re: Ellie Jaycock
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 pm 

timedwards123 wrote:
Another sad case - 17 year old schoolgirl from Plymouth with 34 K breasts, that she says are ruining her life. Luckily doctors are refusing to operate until she is over 21. Hopefully by then she will realize how precious her unique assets are.

She says "I find it hard to meet boys, because I get suspicious about why they’re talking to me". Why can't she accept that they're interested in her boobs? What's so terrible about that? She has something wonderful - no wonder they want to talk to her! The sooner she accepts what turns men on, the sooner she'll be able to enjoy the pleasure her breasts could be giving.

Tried to upload a photo but the site won't let me. What's going on with this site? None of the photos are viewable any more. Wonderer, shouldn't we be informed if there's a problem?

Hey, that's the famous Annie K. or Annie Keenan from a few years ago. She made a big splash on the internet after posting some crazy little videos of her dancing around her living room with her dog or talking into her webcam about some stupid but funny little subject or singing a silly song. She is beautiful though and super busty. The article says she's 'A shy girl who disliked confrontation,' but in those videos she sure didn't seem one bit shy to me and was doing alot of jagged movements and stuff.

I must say I was a bit infatuated with her for a little while. I think mostly because she made me laugh with her silly antics and big round tits moving around in a tight top. I saw alot of commentary and controversy about her on different boards, you tube, and stuff with some people saying that she was fake and others convinced that she was the real deal. Even though I had my doubts I thought that she was real and not a fake. Other guys said that she stuffed her bra and then provide photos of her when she was almost flat chested but never any real proof.

Then almost overnight she seemed to disappear and never saw anything else from or about her in the last couple years or so. So this is a bit of news since it's from February 2012, from what the heading says. I thought she was American and now about 20 yrs. old but this article says that she's British, 17 yrs. old and I never detected any kind of Brit accent?? So go figure... now I am more confused than ever. lol Thanks for the link though.

P.S. I also tried to upload a few photos but this is not working right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:21 am 

timedwards123 wrote:

I'm glad they are denying her the operation because then she will learn to love them and eventually be fully present for guys like us. As long as the guys talking to her are being respectful, I see nothing wrong with them talking to her. Be appreciative of the attention you're getting. Think of it this way. Many guys are considering you to be a potential mate for them. It's definitely a favorable position that some other women don't get to enjoy. Big boobs are like a hook that get guys interested in wanting to meet the woman, but ultimately, it's her personality and her actions that determine if the guy stays interested and wants to keep talking to her and/or begin a relationship with her. Sometimes, even if the woman totally lacks in character or treats the guy meanly, it's often hard for the guy to go against biology and leave her for his own good.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:36 pm 

That's a bogus article -- the blog owner wrote it to get traffic and views. The girl in the photos is a now 20-yr-old American who lived in New Hampshire. She went by the name "Annie K".

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 pm 

ouchboobs wrote:
That's a bogus article -- the blog owner wrote it to get traffic and views. The girl in the photos is a now 20-yr-old American who lived in New Hampshire. She went by the name "Annie K".

Yeah ouchboobs, I read the article but never thought of it from that point of view but it makes perfect sense or cents if you look at it from a marketing perspective as he's probably just trying to drive traffic to his site for profit sake. I should have known as it seemed suspicious.

You know, back about 3 years ago when she burst onto the internet scene, no pun intended, I ran into this article on one of those blog sites that were up at the time where dudes were posting and commenting about her. Well, some young guy who claimed to have known her posted this article called "ANNIE KEENAN: a diary of a j-cup girl..!"

Now this was supposed to be her own personal diary entry about her high school years, her first real boyfriend and having sex with him in the woods, plus her experiences on her job and dealing with her huge macromastia breasts. It is like 2 1/2 pages and one of the most interesting reads I've ever seen on this subject. It seemed completely honest and legit to me but you can be the judge also. It could have been somebody with a very creative imagination such as this marketer guy though. This article from Dec. of 2009 starts by saying that she was 19 so that would now make her about 21 or 22. If you like I will post it up for your reading pleasure.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:10 am 

I normally don't go for women that much younger than me, but I'd make an exception for her. Wow she is amazing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:37 am 

DrBreen wrote:
I normally don't go for women that much younger than me, but I'd make an exception for her. Wow she is amazing.

Yeah, she is very attractive, has a good sense of humor, alot of personality, and even some dancing skills going on. From what I saw of her before she seems like a talented girl that could even be in show biz if she wants to. However, this is often a deterrent if you have very large boobs since they find it hard to get any regular roles and get typecast as blonde bimbos or the sexy siren, or silly airhead. Also, for girls who are sporty and like to do outdoor and exercise activities it is also a drawback so this can be very challenging for some of them and they are often trying to hide their chest.

I still think that it would be a tragedy if she would get rid of them which she may already have done. I know I saw a posting about that a couple years ago. Often parental or peer pressure has a lot to do with it also and they just give in to it. If only they would just learn to live with them they would probably get much more enjoyment from them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 am 

bbbman8r wrote:
ouchboobs wrote:

Yeah ouchboobs, I read the article but never thought of it from that point of view but it makes perfect sense or cents if you look at it from a marketing perspective as he's probably just trying to drive traffic to his site for profit sake. I should have known as it seemed suspicious.

You know, back about 3 years ago when she burst onto the internet scene, no pun intended, I ran into this article on one of those blog sites that were up at the time where dudes were posting and commenting about her. Well, some young guy who claimed to have known her posted this article called "ANNIE KEENAN: a diary of a j-cup girl..!"

Now this was supposed to be her own personal diary entry about her high school years, her first real boyfriend and having sex with him in the woods, plus her experiences on her job and dealing with her huge macromastia breasts. It is like 2 1/2 pages and one of the most interesting reads I've ever seen on this subject. It seemed completely honest and legit to me but you can be the judge also. It could have been somebody with a very creative imagination such as this marketer guy though. This article from Dec. of 2009 starts by saying that she was 19 so that would now make her about 21 or 22. If you like I will post it up for your reading pleasure.

bbbman8r,

Where is this article you're referring to? Please post it....I'd like to take a quick read. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:06 pm 

ouchboobs wrote:
bbbman8r wrote:
ouchboobs wrote:

bbbman8r,

Where is this article you're referring to? Please post it....I'd like to take a quick read. Thanks.

Ok, here you go.....if this is against the forum rules then I guess we'll find out. Please let me know your impression of it. Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNIE KEENAN

a diary of a j-cup girl..!

I am 19. I live with my parents, and go to college at a school a half hour from our house. I commute. Saves money. I work 4 hours on either Saturday or Sunday at Penney’s in the men’s clothing section, depending on when they want me. I have a boyfriend I met in high school. He’s in college, too, but is 200 miles away. He comes in on some weekends, but sometimes is away for several weeks at a time.

We started dating when I was 16. He saw me in the hallway in school, and asked to take me out at my locker. I was already dating someone so I told him thanks but no. A few months later we started going out. He was very sweet. We were both virgins.

On our 4th date, I let him feel me up. We were outside on his back porch after his parents had gone to sleep.

On our 5th date, at the drive in, I let him finger me.

And then on our 6th date, on a Sunday afternoon, when my parents had left for their Sunday drive, I let him do me. I’d felt him below, and took him out. I played with it for a while. It wasn’t the first boy’s thing I’d felt. But I’d never let any boy finger me. Except John. So I led him into me, and he did me. He did me hard, and he came. It was my first time. Most of my girlfriennds had already lost their cherry. I waited till I found someone I really liked. I didn’t know if I liked it or didn’t like it. An hour later I let him inside me again. That time I liked it, and he came inside me again. I wasn’t too worried, though, because I’d just finished my period the day before. I liked having part of him inside me. I didn’t tell my mother. It was the day before my 19th birthday.

A week after my birthday, I used some of my gift money to buy a new bra. I am large there and wear a 34I. But that day the I cup bras were too tight. The J cup bras were just right. So I bought a 36J bra. I bought a skirt, too. My waist size hadn’t changed any. I’m a 26.

The following weekend my parents went on a 3 day overnight trip. They were so romantic all of a sudden. I invited John over and we fucked at my house all weekend. He came several times and so did I. I made him wear a rubber because it was not the best time of my cycle, and I didn’t want to get pregnant. He remarked to me that he thought my breasts had gotten bigger. He said he liked that. When he looked at my breasts when I was playing with him, he would get harder. He came once on them. I rubbed it all into them. It felt good.

In a couple of months, John would be leaving for college. In the meantime, we drove around a lot in his old beat up Chevy, and he’d take me to deserted beaches, and cabins he knew of in the woods. We fucked a lot. It really didn’t matter where. We fucked everywhere. I was always careful. I cried when he left. It took me several days to get over the fact he was gone.

A month after he left, he came home for a 3 day weekend. We went driving in the country. He brought his camera. I let him take pictures of me by some trees on a trail. He said he wanted them to have to look at while he was gone. It was autumn and I had a cotton red striped white pullover on, and jeans. My blouse was pretty snug. He shot many pictures. It wasn’t warm outside, but not cold either. After several pictures he coaxed me to take my blouse off. I finally agreed. I had a black bra on, one of my 36Js. I held in my tummy on some of them to accent my bust. I felt my nipples harden. He dared me to take my bra off, but I wouldn’t, even though there was no one around.

When he was done shooting, and it was getting towards sunset, I let him fuck me on the forest bed on the trail. For that I let him take my top off. He spent a lot of time playing with and kissing my breasts. He said they looked bigger, again. I couldn’t tell. He came in me and it was a safe time of the month. I liked having him inside me.

He emailed me after he went back to school and he said he liked the pics we took. He sent me them and I stored them in a secret file in my laptop. I didn’t want my parents finding them. I have a friend Nancy. She comes over some times. I showed her the pictures. At one point, she let out, "My God, your tits are so huge!" I looked at her in shock. I felt my nipples get hard, hearing her say those words. I crossed my arms so she wouldn’t see my nipples show through my bra and blouse.

When she left, I went to my room, closed the door, and took my top off. I took my bra off, and looked at myself in the dressing mirror. My nipples were large and pointing. I lifted one breast with both hands and began to tease the nipple with my tongue. I’d never done this before. I left all that up to John. But I hadn’t seen him in weeks. I rolled my tongue around. It felt exquisite. Like when John did it. I began to feel damp, below. I locked my door, slipped out of my jeans, and got onto my bed and spread my legs. After a bit, my cell phone rang. It was John.

PART 2" :

metimes I look at myself in the mirror, topless, and I think, "Your tits are too big! Your tits are too big!" They really are. They’re getting ridiculously huge. My aerolas are like small pancakes, or the size of round sausages, like you’d get at Denny’s. And my nipples I swear sometimes feel like little plugs. Since I started sucking on them myself, I do it almost every day now! Especially before I fall to sleep at night. I need extra padding on my bras now so that they won’t show through. I need padding on the bra’s shoulder straps, and the first thing I do when I get home is take the damn thing off. I never wear one at home any more. Parents be damned. I try and wear loose clothing anyway, so it’s not too noticeable them, well to Daddy at least. He looks sometimes. I don’t get angry. He’s a man! They’re supposed to. But he loves me and he wouldn’t hurt a hair on me. Still, sometimes it seems like he stares too much!

Other times I look at them, and frankly, I’m aroused. I’ve noticed they’ve grown, and I’m like, cool, bring it on. Heh!

And when I meet new people, sometimes I can read their minds, by watching their eyes. Like, "Oooh, your tits are so big!" I just have to remember to separate myself from my breasts. We’re not one and the same! (Or are we?).

Sometimes, in the mornings, when I wake up, my "headlights" are literally out and full so far, I feel like I have corks on the edge of my tits. There’s just no stopping them at times like that, and unless I wear a bra, it’s hard to hide my aroused state no matter what I wear. My parents have never, surprisingly, mentioned my breasts to me, in speaking, though it must be obvious, since my mother is not blessed in that department, wearing a 36B. I checked. We are both about the same size, otherwise - between a 4 and a 6, and about the same height, 5'4". Yet I for some reason have developed a set of tits, which, as one boy remarked to me one time at a party, "routinely stop Mack Trucks." Hmm. Maybe it’s the deliberate nonmention of the topic which leads me to believe it is an issue. I don’t know. They must’ve come from my father’s side of the family. Grandma is rather heavy chested, though a bit too portly for my taste.

John is to be home in 2 weeks. I can’t wait!

Meanwhile, I fantasize about my professors. So far no boys have caught my atttention, tho for a handful, I seem to have caught theirs! (they stare at me in class) Two of my profs are good looking. But neither seems to have taken any special notice of me. They’re both married. Naughty me. The things I imagine we’d do, their wives would of course never approve of.

Class gets boring. Just like high school sometimes! If I know a boy is staring at me in class, sometimes for kicks, I’ll tease him. I’ll give him a side profile, and use my forearm to hide, or disclose, as needed! Sometimes, when disclosing, I’ll take an extra deep breath or arch my back ever so slightly. I know what I’m doing and I like it! If the boy tries to speak to me after class, I just ignore him! Just because I let him gaze at my bust doesn’t mean I’m going to let him play with it. Ha! Ha! I wonder if they think about me later, during "private time."

Okay, I’ll fess up. It’s my diary. Time to be honest. There was one boy who did catch my eye. He was very shy. He sat in the back of the room and rarely spoke to anyone. He seemed to keep to himself a lot, his head in books all the time. He had a thick shock of dark hair, glasses, and pale skin, a small face, and upturned. Actually he wasn’t very tall, maybe about my height or a little taller. When I wore heels I was taller than him. He didn’t stare at me, but he’d smile a little when passing and it was a sweet smile. His name was Pat, for Patrick. We started talking a little after class. One day we both had the rest of the afternoon off, it was a Friday I believe, so went to a local pub. He was so funny. He made me laugh like since I can’t remember.

My breasts feel so large sometimes. I mean, I can feel them, jugging about, when I walk, especially when I’m around other people, and I don’t notice them so much when it’s just me, by myself. I’m quite self conscious of it at work, at Penney’s on the weekends when I work there. I wish I wasn’t in the men’s department, but that’s where they’ve put me. Some men have no interest I swear of buying anything at all, as they roam the aisles of my department. I think they are just checking me out. Some ask me ridiculous questions. "Do you know where men’s underwear is," and the like. And they don’t buy any! They do give me the once over though and sometimes twice over. I almost can feel their eyes on my breasts as they quick-scan me. Or when I’m checking them out at the cash register, and I’m not looking at them, but I know they’re just staring at my rather voluminous bust, especially if I’ve worn something snug. Sometimes it annoys me, sometimes I don’t care, other times I can feel my nipples swell and I get aroused as I can feel their eyes roaming about my big tits. I just never know how I’m going to feel.

My boss, Tabitha, and I, get along fine. What a weird name! She’s about 34, and slim, and separated. No kids. She says she wants them. She thinks it’s her husband’s fault. He doesn’t want any. She thinks he’s impotent anyway. She laughs kind of haughtily when she says that. It was her that cheated, not him. Ang get this - with a woman! She says she’s not bi, though. She was just experimenting, and her husband caught her, in the kitchen of all places. Just a little kissing. He freaked out. Tabitha looks at my bust a lot, too, I’ve noticed, especially when I’m wearing something snug. If I’m feeling adventurous, I’ll wear a thin fabric bra, so the male shoppers can have a gander at my headlights. It may increase sales! Tabitha just walks around in a fog when I do that. I’ll usually wear some medium snug solid color blouse with a high neckline. With every move I make I can feel them push against the outer tips of the bra cups and it just gets me more excited. By the end of the shift with all the staring at my chest, my nipples feel so big I feel like I could bust. My panties are soaked, too. Will it be like this, always?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 pm 

Even reading part of that story, it sure doesn't read the way I think a teenager would write. It sounds like what some adult THINKS a teenager would write, so that he/she can fulfil some sexual fantasy. This crap can be found all over the internet. and it borders severely on paedophilia (as does the thread on the Dominican girl with gigantomastia). Let's be careful NOT to engage in anything like paedophilia, please.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:03 pm 

bmoc434 wrote:
Even reading part of that story, it sure doesn't read the way I think a teenager would write. It sounds like what some adult THINKS a teenager would write, so that he/she can fulfil some sexual fantasy. This crap can be found all over the internet. and it borders severely on paedophilia (as does the thread on the Dominican girl with gigantomastia). Let's be careful NOT to engage in anything like paedophilia, please.

Okay bmoc434, I agree with you that we should definitely not venture into that territory. You say this is very common on the internet, and it may be, although I personally have never ran into an article quite like this before. Whatever the case, I suppose the article could be interpreted either way, which is why I asked for an opinion on something I had just found a while back. So if I or we have stepped over the line I would ask for the moderator to delete that post or the whole thread completely. Fortunately, we have not posted any pics.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:16 pm 

bbbman8r,

Thanks for posting. Interesting read but I'm not sure what to think of it. It's interesting to note that the girl is in her early 20s -- she's huge and her breasts are still in the growth phase but she never seems to complain about any physical discomfort.

Whether this was actually written by her or not, we'll never know. But either way, I'm sure it wasn't meant for prying eyes. So yes I agree that we should just delete it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 pm 

Thanks for pointing out the Annie K connection. I do remember her bur didn't recognize the photos. Annie was definitely from the USA, so if they're saying this girl is from Plymouth that proves it is a complete hoax. Sigh! If only Plymouth did have girls like that!

@bmoc - lighten up! Paedophilia is about having sex with children. Neither Annie K nor the Dominican macromastia case are children. Whether they are 17, 18 or 20, that doesn't make us paedophiles.

Also, little girls don't have boobs, so I don't think this site is very likely to be a haven for paedophiles!...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:44 pm 

timedwards123 wrote:
Thanks for pointing out the Annie K connection. I do remember her bur didn't recognize the photos. Annie was definitely from the USA, so if they're saying this girl is from Plymouth that proves it is a complete hoax. Sigh! If only Plymouth did have girls like that!

@bmoc - lighten up! Paedophilia is about having sex with children. Neither Annie K nor the Dominican macromastia case are children. Whether they are 17, 18 or 20, that doesn't make us paedophiles.

Also, little girls don't have boobs, so I don't think this site is very likely to be a haven for paedophiles!...

Paedophilia is the desire for sex with under-age persons. In Canada that cut-off is 16. I am not trying to be the heavy. But the fact is, that it's dangerous territory to be lusting after 17-year-olds (so she is just barely over the limit, but not so in the USA), let alone 14 year-olds (even ones with enormous boobies) simply because such young women are so young. I can see why one would find both Ellie and the Dominican girl so attractive -- if they were 2 and five years older each, respectively. But you can understand my concerns that this site not be shut down for inappropriate content when it' supposed to be a site about adult females with enormous boobs. Then the emphasis has to be on adult women, not young adolescents. I think you will agree it's a legitimate concern, And before you get too exercised about me being overly moralistic, please remember I am also on a site for huge-boobed females, so I am not exactly some Jerry Falwell-type or some other religiously hard-core extremist. I just want to make sure that the site does not become a haven for paedophiles, even though, as you say, it isn't one now.