Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:31 pm 

My Wife is a 40DD.

I love to have her sit in a Chair or sometimes kneel before me wearing Bra, Stockings and High Heels.

She will sit in her dressing table chair in front of a Full Length Mirror whereby I can then watch her directly while I stand before and over her or get he reflected view from the Mirror.

The reflected mirror view view of her big tits hanging down from the side is always beyond description and gets me off big-time. Profile shots or views of Big Tits are my favorite. With a Mirror and a digital cam you can get some great shots if your wife or GF goes for this type stuff.

She will sit and lean forward blowing and stroking me (mouth only) using no-hands while she fondles herself. It is amazing to see how fucking hot and aroused she gets doing this watching her head bob and jerk on my dick and seeing those fucking whoppers bounce. After doing this for several minutes, she will then reach around unhook her Bra and let those fucking monsters loose and fondle her tits some more.

Once unhooked, she will then hold her 40DD Cup Bra outstretched in front of her with the cups pointing down. She will Suck me and jerk me off until I dump my load into both of her DD Underwire Bra Cups. She will then place the Bra back on, rub the cum all over her tits and nips. if I am really lucky and she is feeling really nasty that day she will unhook and suck the Cum out of her Bra and swallow the whole fucking load with a sly smile on her face.

My lovely slutty Wife came up with this trick on her own. First time she did this I thought I was going to have a heart attack watching this fucking trick. I said where did you learn this trick. She said its my secret.

She/we loved clothed sex and she loves to watch Men jerk off. She love for me to cum all over her while dressed.

Try and Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:09 pm 

I travel a lot for my job. Then I take one of her bra's (she is African and looks like Jenny hill) along. I jerk off with my face in one off the cups while i talk to her on the phone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:13 am 

Sounds like a true woman and to have her as a wife must be something else again!! I can only imagine some of the sex games you two will come up with - tell us more and perhaps a pic of her?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 am 

This is very nice fetish.Especially if you are not together the bra connects you.
But to see your wife using the cum as a ritual is getting closer to the eternal secret of breastpower.
Great story .Great woman and man.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 am 

boots wrote:
My Wife is a 40DD.

I love to have her sit in a Chair or sometimes kneel before me wearing Bra, Stockings and High Heels.

She will sit in her dressing table chair in front of a Full Length Mirror whereby I can then watch her directly while I stand before and over her or get he reflected view from the Mirror.

The reflected mirror view view of her big tits hanging down from the side is always beyond description and gets me off big-time. Profile shots or views of Big Tits are my favorite. With a Mirror and a digital cam you can get some great shots if your wife or GF goes for this type stuff.

She will sit and lean forward blowing and stroking me (mouth only) using no-hands while she fondles herself. It is amazing to see how fucking hot and aroused she gets doing this watching her head bob and jerk on my dick and seeing those fucking whoppers bounce. After doing this for several minutes, she will then reach around unhook her Bra and let those fucking monsters loose and fondle her tits some more.

Once unhooked, she will then hold her 40DD Cup Bra outstretched in front of her with the cups pointing down. She will Suck me and jerk me off until I dump my load into both of her DD Underwire Bra Cups. She will then place the Bra back on, rub the cum all over her tits and nips. if I am really lucky and she is feeling really nasty that day she will unhook and suck the Cum out of her Bra and swallow the whole fucking load with a sly smile on her face.

My lovely slutty Wife came up with this trick on her own. First time she did this I thought I was going to have a heart attack watching this fucking trick. I said where did you learn this trick. She said its my secret.

She/we loved clothed sex and she loves to watch Men jerk off. She love for me to cum all over her while dressed.

Try and Enjoy!

Please tell some more about her feelings.What does she feel to get that attention for her breasts and her bra ? My Ex loved the smell of my cum in the daytime starting from her breasts when she worked in a library.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:31 pm 

Sounds like fun Boots; it must be great having a huge titter that you don't have to coach on what to do...

For those of you who have difficulty getting women to perform certain "fantasies"; "role playing, or "theater" is one way to get them interested. For example, pretty much all women have "rape fantasies", but most wont admit it; some will even get hostile and turned off. The way to handle this is to remember that womens rape fantasies are not really about wanting to get raped. Their fantasy is actually about being so attractive that they can cause a man to lose control of his behavior and violate a law all in the name of their "beauty".

Thats a huge turn on for most women, even if they won't admit it.

I had one big tit girl (Rebecca with her DDs) who was more than willing to do it. I would pick out her clothing to wear and make her "layer it" so I had to get through different items in order to get to those huge tits. Her "granny bra" was always the last item left on her chest; the one with the textured lace on the cups and the wide straps over the shoulder; to say nothing of the 4 hooks on the back which firmly held those massive titties confined in separate lace "bunkers". I would often tit fuck her with that bra on because of the huge load of cum it made me produce. Something about those granny bras are a huge turn on for me. I think its because of their architecture. They appear and are constructed for maximum support, and as such, you always know there are some huge titties waiting for you when you remove it.

My fresh cum dripping from huge granny bra cover tits are one of my "go to" tit fuck scenarios.

Granny bras are not as popular as they once were, so you may have to buy one for your woman to wear. The anti big tit forces have successfully brainwashed women (especially younger ones) against wearing a bra whose outlines are visible under a tight shirt. Granny bras do this best. Let this be a warning to girls with Heavy titties who wear these heavy duty bras: Wash them, fold them and either wear them of put them away, because if I find one in the laundry room, Im going to jerk a load onto it, and then I might even take it with me as a trophy.

My apologies in advance to all big tit women who have/will experience this.

Ballonatic