Divine Breasts - OMG Big Boobs - Suzie 44K - Big Butt Bounce Twerk

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 From the Webmaster 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:40 am 

If you are looking for free downloads read below:

Friends, Romans, Countrymen,

I love your passion, your contributions, your strong opinions and your industriousness, and of course possess an insatiable lust for Massive Ebony Boobs - and lots of other kinds of boobs - but those of you venturing into blogging and other internet pursuits have absolutely GOT to take Copyright 101.

1) The "Monster Mamms" productions are perhaps creative, enthusiastic pieces of work, but are NOT "TitstoKnees" productions.

They are cobbled together videos of OTHER people's productions - people who incurred ALL the legwork, ALL the production logistics and ALL the production costs. T2K, you absolutely CANNOT affix your name to these videos and offer them as a "Titstoknees" production.

2) You can ONLY post these "productions" as PROMOTIONAL tools for the original producers. You can ONLY offer video snippets of OTHER people's work if it serves to promote THEIR businesses and THEIR sales of said work. The mere fact alone that you offer these as a "Titstoknees" production is a wrongfully explicit claim of ownership.

Copyright 101 Bottom Line: If you ain't the ORIGINAL producer, OR the current Copyright holder of record, it ain't yours to reproduce, distribute, sell, or claim. You MAY have a partial USERY right for PROMOTIONAL purposes ONLY with AUTHORIZATION from the Copyright holder, but you do NOT possess the first-order "Right To Copy" - Copyright.

3) You DO NOT have to financially benefit from OTHER people's work to be in violation of copyright. Even if you are NOT selling these "Monster Mamms" productions for a financial consideration, just giving them away - DISTRIBUTING them unless you possess an EXPLICIT license to do so - DEPRIVES the original producer OR current Copyright holder of the intended result - a SALE. That's copyright violation.

4) You MUST ONLY post images and clips as PROMOTIONAL material in order to drive both real & potential sales, traffic, interest and business BACK to the ORIGINAL producer of the material OR the current Copyright holder of record. If you are neither of those, you absolutely CANNOT take implied or explicit credit for the content.

These ARE NOT criticisms or denigrations of your talent. This is THE LAW where artistic and intellectual property is concerned. Learn it, live it, do it, abide by it.

Web piracy is a rabid disease right now and makes it hard or even damn near impossible for the huge bust models, and the producers and promoters of their content, to benefit from the profit which is rightfully theirs as content creators and intellectual and real artistic property owners and promoters.

Post subject: Re: COPYRIGHT 101
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:01 pm 
Site Admin

This is a great post and I think I will make it an announcement. We can also use this post to share with webmasters how to fight the thieves. Here is a link

http://webdesign.about.com/od/copyright ... _theft.htm

Others feel free to post other helpful links.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:13 pm 

I think this is a very important point that Indy brings up. In my job in higher education administration, I deal with copyright issues all of the time. You would be shocked to know that there are educators that think that it's ok to just make a photocopy of an entire textbook for a student when the student didn't buy one. That's pretty clear cut violation based on standard textbook copyright law.

When it comes to electronic media, the issues are a little more complex. The reality is that security technology hasn't developed at the same rate as the technology of the media itself. This exacerbates a situation in which out of every dollar spent on, let's say a music CD, less than 10% of it goes to the the artist with the talent. The majority of it goes to the record industry to pay people with little or no talent. Even when the RIAA has successfully sued companies like Napster etc., they collected over 400 million in settlements and gave none of it to the artists that they claimed were being taken advantage of.

In a major way, it seems to me that the copyright laws were written for a time in which the thought for someone to copy and send something across the world was an expensive and time-consuming proposition. The technological ability to do it effortlessly just didn't exist. Now I understand that the law is the law and we are bound to respect it. But technology tends to change things. Remember when long-distance telephone service for landlines carried a per-minute charge? Cellular phones, with their unlimited long-distance have eliminated that. It seems to me that the incredible technology that exists in electronic media should be used as a boon to all of us, not something that we're always running afoul of the law anytime we try to use to its full potential.

This brings us to the adult industry. I see potentially three constituencies in this industry. (1) the webmasters, (2) the photographers and (3) the models. In many cases, two or more of these will be the same ie. a webmaster may do his own photography or a model may be the webmaster of her own site.

This is where I stop and begin to ask questions. I'm returning to photography after a 20 year hiatus and venturing into the adult industry for the first time in my photography career. How do the above listed copyright issues apply to the adult industry? I've come to recognize Indy as an intelligent voice with a great deal of knowledge about the industry and the big boob community in particular. The original post was awesome; now I'd like to have a conversation about these issues. Perhaps I can learn something.

I'm wondering, how angry can I really be at the guy who downloads and shares a photo that I took that I already got paid for? I mean there's the obvious of course...if it happens to the degree that it drives that website out of business then they can no longer purchase my content. But I don't know how frequently that's happening to that extreme. Even with the pay-per-download that has been discussed on EBR, the same issues apply. If someone purchases the content and makes it available for free, what need is there for anyone else to purchase it?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this issue. There must be a way to take full advantage of the electronic media which allows for literally unlimited duplication and transfer of files and use it to make money. It can't be that the only applications of this technology serve to desecrate the work of people in the industry. I want to get paid for what I do, I want the models to get paid for what they do, and I want the webmasters to make money from their sites. What can we do? I'd love to read everyone's thoughts about this. Take care.

Protector

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 am 
Site Admin

Two examples that bring it home to all of us.

Alicia Loren's Personal Site
and
Miosotis (however the hell you spell her name's) Site

Both of these women were literally the biggest thing to hit the big boob industry in a decade.

How are their sites doing?

As many of you know, their sites are not expanding or "doing exceptionally well". Milena's site did well because she started before a lot of the thievery started. I know the owner spends a lot of his time fighting thieves instead of finding tons of new models.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:10 pm 

Concerning copyright, I really wonder how the French site Belles Rondes et Chaudes continues to function. At least, they do give prominent links to the sites they took their images from. However, even Milena and Nadine have a lot of images there.
(Afaik, they have no high-res images, though.)

Divine Breasts (as some readers surely know) has recently put up an introductory page about image theft; they are now embedding downloader IDs into each image, apparently, as well as placing their URL right in the center of their images.

Then, there's USENET. One newsgroup has carried complete rips of some Southern Charms model sites; that takes a fair amount of bitspace on news servers. I have almost no idea whether USENET copyright violations are a serious problem; would guess probably not too serious.

FWIW, I do subscribe to a few sites, but never post any material from them.

Afaik, DOMAI tried micropayments (I'd like to use them), but dropped the scheme.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]