Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

Post subject: xx-cel?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:50 pm 

Has anyone joined xx-cel? From the outside, they look good but not great. I suppose they've been around long enough to have a good amount of material, but is it any good? Worth the $'s?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:30 am 

Haha, I'm sure I'll be a bit biased. :D

Anyway, interesting comment about "from the outside" .. what would you like to see in the preview section to get more of a feeling of the site ? I'm interested and would be willing to change some stuff.
Thanks.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Club_XCel/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:10 am 

Though I'm probably stating the obvious, I'm looking for a few things from a preview:
- do the models strike me right (it's not just size, I like a certain look)?
- will I find a good quantity of material of the models I'm most interested in?
- is the image quality of the pics and videos high?
- is the content of the pics and videos on target, meaning will I find the girls doing things I like and not the stupid things I find on some sites?

The little side scroll on your news page is very good and most entries have links to let you get a better idea. But, the dedicated pages to pictures and videos on your tour don't really communicate the quantity or quality of the content. And, as useful as your news scroll is, it would be helpful to see a long page with all of that on it. On one page, I can more easily get a sense of what you have, and for you, it;s probably makes more impactful on prospective members.

Just sharing my thoughts. BTW, I do expect to join next week.

The reason I hung the question out on this board is that I never hear members talk about your site or models (other than Joanna or others that work with many sites). Not sure why that is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:58 am 

Thanks a lot for all those ideas, i'll look into it. Cool thing since I wanted to update my preview pages anyway.

As for no-buzz question, I have no idea and actually ask myself the same question. I'm not complaining, but when I see some of the stuff getting the buzz and the kudos I kinda fall from my chair sometimes. :-)

Thanks again,

cel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:54 am 

A good exchange above, and glad to see a webmaster discussing his site in a positive way, not just shilling or defending it.

I have briefly joined XX-Cel a couple of times. I have found the material generally well-filmed and the models well fill-out (lots of boob-meat). There is generally some nice action in the vids, some of it even fairly creative.

I have dropped out both times due to lack of updates. I realize this is probably a one-man operation, and how much can one man do (even with some very attractive models), but I found the updates usually happened once a week and had one vid and some pix. Not enough for the price involved.

Post subject: I Joined
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:26 pm 

Well, having joined, I thought I'd share my thoughts on this site.

I really like it. He's got a few real honeys there, but Leah Jayne is the star in my opinion. Some of the girls have only modestly large breasts (huge for most of the world, only medium for the tastes of the readers on this board), but even the more middling sized women are still right on target for me; soft and on the saggy side.

Best if all, I think his pics and vids are on target. The webmaster puts himself in some which I always hate; just let the girl do her thing for the camera. The good news is, for the most part, that's what he does. The better news is that the girls all seem to know just what to do for the camera. Most of the vids are very sensuous, not the stupid mechanical kind of stuff you see on other sites.

I agree with Flesque, though; there isn't enough new material to stay a recurring member at $15/mo., but this site is worth checking in on periodically.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

Is there any bouncing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:06 pm 

What made xx-cel for me when I first joined was that he was the first one who photographed Lorna during her growth while she was pregnant. XX-Cel does the best with his closeups of nipples (they are my favorite pics of any site I've been - Lorna and Mariana's are the best). The site is still young, and I bet he'll add more models. I give it a very high rating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:21 pm 

There is some bouncing, but not a lot; not as much as ODA, for instance. But he does have a tramploline and it seems each of his models has a turn at it.

Seventydust made comments about liking the closeups, and to each his own. Closeups are probably the one quality of his vids that I dislike the most. I hate close ups because you lose all sense of proportion. And, unfortunately, he gets closest right when I most want to see; when the girls squeeze their breasts together so hard that the nipples touch. That's Nirvana for me, but it gets wrecked because he always zooms right in and you see nothing but nipple. For my tastes, you should never not see the full breasts, and I'd be happy if the camera man never got so close that you couldn't see the girls eyes and navel. That's the right distance for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:56 am 
Site Admin

I am not a fan of closeups either. How do the rest of you guys feel? Its helpful when I am making videos to know what you guys like too.

Also XXCel, is that you in those pics feelin on the boobies and suckin the nips? :shock: You lucky S.O.B.!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:29 am 

OK, so you have a beautiful model, Mariana. She's gorgeous, luscious dark chocolate, with a voluptuous bod, big thighs, big belly, big butt, as soft as a pillow, not to mention those boobs... and you shoot a video with her practically FULLY CLOTHED?!?!?! Are you nuts?!?!?!?!? Even if it's not hardcore, at least show some of the luscious bod bouncing and jiggling? But nooooooo......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:25 am 

No idea what you're talking about ...

I have over 30 minutes of Mariana on video available right now on my site (and more to come) and her boobs are always out, and professionally fondled might I add. ;)

Also over 300 pics of her, and she's almost never "fully clothed".

What webiste were you watching ? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:08 pm 

You might want to try reading my message before you post.

I wrote, "and you shoot a video with her practically FULLY CLOTHED?!?!?!"

That's VIDEO!!! I'm not talking about the pictures. Did I say anything about the pictures?

The ONLY thing out in the VIDEO is her boobs.

The rest of her is fully clothed.

What, you think I'm blind?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:55 pm 

You might want to calm down dude and show a little bit of respect ...