Big tits and huge boobs at DivineBreasts.com
Big Boobs Web Cam Live Chat

Divine Breasts - OMG Big Boobs - Suzie 44K - Big Butt Bounce Twerk

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:19 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 From the Webmaster 
Untitled Document
B for Busty
Giant Natural TGP
Large tits
Rare-O-Rama
Huge Fuckable Tits
Big Tits Paradise
D Cup Divas
Rarest Nipples
hugeandbusty
Big Tits Babes
Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops


Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 201
bbbman8r wrote:
ouchboobs wrote:
bbbman8r,

One more thing that I found odd about JenniferB are the videos of her showing her "vagina" which has a couple of rings attached. It just seems inconsistent and out of character for a woman who supposedly is suffering from a debilitating macromastic condition. I've read medical cases of women with macromastia and some common things they all exhibit are depression, shame, and reclusive-like behaviours. The very last would be to go get some piercings on the genitals. Of course this isn't proof if she is real or fake but I just find it highly suspicious.


Hey Ouchboobs,

Well, I do agree that a pierced vagina area is rather strange or unusual but not sure how much that has to do with validating whether she is real or a big hoax. I have noticed that she does weird stuff on her webcam though. Yes, I was somewhat aware of the issues that ladies with macromastia or gigantomastia experience. It is a sad situation for many of them who do tend to lead a more guarded or reclusive existence than most women.

Last year I was a member of a now defunct website which focused exclusively on this topic. It was located at http://macromastia.proboards.com/ but suddenly got taken down by one of the founders who was a lady with this condition among a few others with macromastia that were regular posters. However, only a couple of them were really brave enough to be regular posters and share their deepest and most personal feeling, thoughts, and experiences with their condition. Not surprisingly, this site began to get quite a following of about 90% guys who constantly encouraged this one particular lady to give up her idea of a reduction. Her name was Martha who along with one of the founders going by Karen (who claimed to be a 32T Bra Size) provided some really good insight into what they go through on a daily basis.

At one point, Martha said that she had changed her mind about her reduction but right around that time when things were getting really good with the dialogue, photos, artwork, etc. is when the site suddenly got taken down with no explanation or anything. I guess things were just getting a little too personal and a bit heavy at times since a couple of the website originators had already dropped out after only a few months. But what really messed things up was when a couple of guys took on aliases and began impersonating ladies with the condition and pretending to answer questions with rather odd and even outrageous, claims, stories, etc. This really ticked off Martha and Karen and was the beginning of the end. I do miss that site and have not seen anything close to that before or since. 8)


Once again, the vaginal piercings is not conclusive proof if she is real or a hoax. However, it begs the question "Why would a woman who is suffering from a debilitating condition go out and get some vaginal piercings?". It seems very inconsistent with the personality profile that I have read from those medical cases. It just makes you wonder if JenniferB is indeed a man and that the "vagina" maybe a foam prosthesis along with the supposed "breasts".

I do know about that forum you mentioned. I visited it several times before it closed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:13 am
Posts: 137
ouchboobs wrote:
bbbman8r wrote:
ouchboobs wrote:
bbbman8r,

One more thing that I found odd about JenniferB are the videos of her showing her "vagina" which has a couple of rings attached. It just seems inconsistent and out of character for a woman who supposedly is suffering from a debilitating macromastic condition. I've read medical cases of women with macromastia and some common things they all exhibit are depression, shame, and reclusive-like behaviours. The very last would be to go get some piercings on the genitals. Of course this isn't proof if she is real or fake but I just find it highly suspicious.


Hey Ouchboobs,

Well, I do agree that a pierced vagina area is rather strange or unusual but not sure how much that has to do with validating whether she is real or a big hoax. I have noticed that she does weird stuff on her webcam though. Yes, I was somewhat aware of the issues that ladies with macromastia or gigantomastia experience. It is a sad situation for many of them who do tend to lead a more guarded or reclusive existence than most women.

Last year I was a member of a now defunct website which focused exclusively on this topic. It was located at http://macromastia.proboards.com/ but suddenly got taken down by one of the founders who was a lady with this condition among a few others with macromastia that were regular posters. However, only a couple of them were really brave enough to be regular posters and share their deepest and most personal feeling, thoughts, and experiences with their condition. Not surprisingly, this site began to get quite a following of about 90% guys who constantly encouraged this one particular lady to give up her idea of a reduction. Her name was Martha who along with one of the founders going by Karen (who claimed to be a 32T Bra Size) provided some really good insight into what they go through on a daily basis.

At one point, Martha said that she had changed her mind about her reduction but right around that time when things were getting really good with the dialogue, photos, artwork, etc. is when the site suddenly got taken down with no explanation or anything. I guess things were just getting a little too personal and a bit heavy at times since a couple of the website originators had already dropped out after only a few months. But what really messed things up was when a couple of guys took on aliases and began impersonating ladies with the condition and pretending to answer questions with rather odd and even outrageous, claims, stories, etc. This really ticked off Martha and Karen and was the beginning of the end. I do miss that site and have not seen anything close to that before or since. 8)


Once again, the vaginal piercings is not conclusive proof if she is real or a hoax. However, it begs the question "Why would a woman who is suffering from a debilitating condition go out and get some vaginal piercings?". It seems very inconsistent with the personality profile that I have read from those medical cases. It just makes you wonder if JenniferB is indeed a man and that the "vagina" maybe a foam prosthesis along with the supposed "breasts".

I do know about that forum you mentioned. I visited it several times before it closed.


Ok ouchboobs, I think I see your point a little clearer now. It just makes you wonder why a dude would go to such lengths to put on huge latex rubber prosthetic breasts and even a pierced prosthetic pussy to go along with that?? :shock: Could it just be financial gain? I for one have never paid for any of those webcam video sites, nor would I, even for somebody like Jenny B, unless I could definitely see a face at the very least. In this tattoo culture era I don't think a piercing or two, even in the genital area, is all that unusual. 8)

I understand the premise that this guy might be some big hoaxer who has defrauded thousands or more by impersonating a super busty chick but it just boggles the mind a bit. It just makes you wonder how many people have given up their $$ for this stuff and whether it really was a big boob coverup job. That could even explain why he/she has frequently moved from one webcam service to another, but who knows....your guess is a good as mine. :?: I guess stranger things have occurred in this wacky world though. :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:13 am
Posts: 137
ouchboobs wrote:
bbbman8r wrote:
ouchboobs wrote:
bbbman8r,

One more thing that I found odd about JenniferB are the videos of her showing her "vagina" which has a couple of rings attached. It just seems inconsistent and out of character for a woman who supposedly is suffering from a debilitating macromastic condition. I've read medical cases of women with macromastia and some common things they all exhibit are depression, shame, and reclusive-like behaviours. The very last would be to go get some piercings on the genitals. Of course this isn't proof if she is real or fake but I just find it highly suspicious.


Hey Ouchboobs,

Well, I do agree that a pierced vagina area is rather strange or unusual but not sure how much that has to do with validating whether she is real or a big hoax. I have noticed that she does weird stuff on her webcam though. Yes, I was somewhat aware of the issues that ladies with macromastia or gigantomastia experience. It is a sad situation for many of them who do tend to lead a more guarded or reclusive existence than most women.

Last year I was a member of a now defunct website which focused exclusively on this topic. It was located at http://macromastia.proboards.com/ but suddenly got taken down by one of the founders who was a lady with this condition among a few others with macromastia that were regular posters. However, only a couple of them were really brave enough to be regular posters and share their deepest and most personal feeling, thoughts, and experiences with their condition. Not surprisingly, this site began to get quite a following of about 90% guys who constantly encouraged this one particular lady to give up her idea of a reduction. Her name was Martha who along with one of the founders going by Karen (who claimed to be a 32T Bra Size) provided some really good insight into what they go through on a daily basis.

At one point, Martha said that she had changed her mind about her reduction but right around that time when things were getting really good with the dialogue, photos, artwork, etc. is when the site suddenly got taken down with no explanation or anything. I guess things were just getting a little too personal and a bit heavy at times since a couple of the website originators had already dropped out after only a few months. But what really messed things up was when a couple of guys took on aliases and began impersonating ladies with the condition and pretending to answer questions with rather odd and even outrageous, claims, stories, etc. This really ticked off Martha and Karen and was the beginning of the end. I do miss that site and have not seen anything close to that before or since. 8)


Once again, the vaginal piercings is not conclusive proof if she is real or a hoax. However, it begs the question "Why would a woman who is suffering from a debilitating condition go out and get some vaginal piercings?". It seems very inconsistent with the personality profile that I have read from those medical cases. It just makes you wonder if JenniferB is indeed a man and that the "vagina" maybe a foam prosthesis along with the supposed "breasts".

I do know about that forum you mentioned. I visited it several times before it closed.


Ouchboobs,

I call your attention to exhibits A and B. I'm not sure if you have seen these videos before but they might shed a little more light on this controversy. In the first video she shows and shakes her ass which has no appearance of belonging to a man whatsoever. In the second video Jennifer B actually milks one of her bountiful breasts (at the 10 minutes mark) then the other (at the last 2 minutes). Now I would say that this is a trick that would be quite difficult to be pulled by a guy wearing prosthetic boobs. Not sure about your opinion though??

http://www.slutload.com/watch/CMiGwzX15 ... easts.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/415823/huge_ ... _tits.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 201
The first video was very interesting as it was the first time I've seen her stand up. But It's hard to say for sure. Have you ever paid for her live cam shows? Which cam site is she on? I'll check her out and try to get to the bottom of this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:36 am
Posts: 305
Location: Hamilton
antonio wrote:
milenajansem wrote:
hey ouchboobs, you do realize that the vagina and the boobs aren't the same things, right? Your information has no relevance to the question at hand.
Well I kind of get what he is saying - that is what FBI Profilers do - they take visible data and try to see if a personality can fit the situation or not.

As for me, I have never been more on the fence with who or what a model actually is than I am with Jennifer B!


Who doesn't want to be a believer when you see a pic like that...................sweet


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:13 am
Posts: 137
ouchboobs wrote:
The first video was very interesting as it was the first time I've seen her stand up. But It's hard to say for sure. Have you ever paid for her live cam shows? Which cam site is she on? I'll check her out and try to get to the bottom of this.


As I had stated, I don't pay for these things and usually just catch them or download them from other sites. Sorry, I don't know what CAM Service she's working with now as she seems to move around from one to another. However, I do remember that she was originally on CAM4 so I checked back on that site and it looks like she might still be doing live shows there. So you can try there.

http://cam4.com/bustyyyjenny/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:59 am
Posts: 324
If anyone has watched one of Jenny B's cam shows please post details! If she is real, she would surely be a competitor for world's largest? When she stands up her boobs are truly breathtaking, ballooning out so much wider than her body, and reaching almost literally down to her knees. In a similar way to Norma Stitz and Gloria Sutters they rest on her upper thighs. Her large nipple rings are an added fascination - why would she want to draw even MORE attention to her already impossible to hide breasts?

The lactation video is very static until about 10 mins in when she starts milking. Why doesn't she hold them, squeeze them together, or jiggle her boobs around a bit before that? It does make you wonder if they're fake. The lactation section is quite convincing however, but why do nothing for ten minutes beforehand - I don't get it!

Surely a cam show would make it possible to determine once and for all if she is real or not? And why is she lactating - is she pregnant?


Attachments:
JennyBLactating.jpg
JennyBLactating.jpg [ 39.63 KiB | Viewed 3722 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 3010
I need to see a clearer movie and to see her movign in all sorts of positions.I am a bit dubious.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 7:53 am
Posts: 1
Hello everybody
New here , but of course for long time a huge breast admirer .
About jennifer B , i new i used to have some older pics of her , somewere , and finally i found them , and i felt that i have to post them , to hear your opinion .
To me , she IS real . Also when she was younger she used to have muscular legs plus her exceptional breast , as you can see from the pics .
http://img143.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _566lo.jpg
http://img40.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima ... 3_10lo.jpg
http://img238.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _198lo.jpg
http://img143.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _114lo.jpg
http://img242.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _127lo.jpg
http://img161.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _521lo.jpg
http://img197.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _203lo.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:49 pm
Posts: 287
Reasons that they're real:
1. Rubber doesn't move like that. No way. They 'overflow' onto her arms and wobble.
2. Very real lactation scenes.
3. Her nipples have also changed size and color, depending whether she's lactating or not.

Reasons that they're not:
1. Poor quality video (no need of that today).
2. Never seen her completely without a shirt.
3. Until today, never seen with rest of body.

Most likely she is a 'kept' woman-supported by some wealthy perv...like a John Edwards-Reille Hunter type of babe. WooooHoooo!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:59 am
Posts: 324
Mike, thanks for posting these photos. Are they taken from a cam session you had with her?

Has ANYONE here had a cam session with here?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:56 am
Posts: 1
After the images shown of her from the past, add this to the mix & I think the batter is just about cooked.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... 1706425777

BustyyyJenny a.k.a JenniferB Is indeed female obviously.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:57 pm
Posts: 217
Location: London,U.K.
Hard to tell but i believe she is real so much lactation from her macromasia breast her pussy rings do look real she probably wants to feel freaky with herself that's why i believe she got those rings.because i bet she's probably ashamed of her body in public.

_________________
www.blacknplenty.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:49 pm
Posts: 287
halo287 wrote:
After the images shown of her from the past, add this to the mix & I think the batter is just about cooked.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... 1706425777

BustyyyJenny a.k.a JenniferB Is indeed female obviously.



Great post! Thanks.
If you look at around 7:00 on the clip, you'll see her turn to her left and expose her right side. There are no prostheses attachments at all. These monsters are absolutely real!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:47 am
Posts: 231
"2. Never seen her completely without a shirt."

To me this is proof she is a fake. I can't claim to have seen every photo/video of her, but in every one I have seen there is a bra, shirt, or something else covering up the top of her breasts where they would attach to her shoulders. Something is being hidden.

Sorry guys, but if something looks too good to be true, it probably is.

_________________
<----Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO