Big Tits Babes
Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:41 pm 

Went out for a drink the other night. Was sitting at the bar and this woman came in. She was sort of petite and wearing a jacket. I said hi, but didn't really pay that much attention. In a few minutes a older woman friend of her came in and they were chatting. The next time I looked over, the petite woman had taken off her jacket and I noticed she had looong hangers wobbling around under her sweater. Holy shit; women rarely go out braless, especially ones with such hangers. I was instantly transfixed. I couldn't believe how low they hung; the nipples were even with her elbows, and I could just make out the nipples moving around.

I joined in to their conversation. The older friend was sitting between us and when she was talking I stared into the eyes of the braless wonder. She may have caught me taking a peak at her wobblers also, but she didn't seem to mind; I mean if you put them on display like that, guys will look. I liked her personality also and she had a pretty face. Unfortunately, I had to leave and that was the end of that. She said she would be back to the wine bar soon, and so will I. What a great experience. I would probably never even talked to her if she hadn't been braless.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:24 pm 
Site Admin

Whats a wine bar?

That sounds great! It is very rare to see women go braless that are huge. Probably partially due to the amount of attention they get. Usually biker chicks and women in poorer areas are more likely to go around braless like that.

Here is an idea for us all of you who chat here..... when the woman asks you what you do, tell her you are a part time blogger at TheBreastFiles.com. :-) Posting on a board qualifies a bit as a blogger hahahaa.....but seriously, DO IT!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:15 am 

sweet story

i kinda wish there were pictures

i just love it when women go braless

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:40 pm 

A wine bar is a place that serves only wine. I've been back there twice; no braless gal. Too bad her friend was with her the first time. It's always tough to walk up to two women and only ask one for contact info. I should have left my "Braless Admirer" card on the bar.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:28 am 

I hadn't noticed this post before, but I did run into a braless recently. I was walking into a local dept store when I noticed this woman get out of her car. She had to be braless because her breasts were just all over the place with every step. She was wearing a big, loose fitting sweatshirt, but that couldn't hide the movement.

Anyway, I pretended to be looking for something in the same aisle, snapped a few candids, then made my way over to her. We chatted briefly, I got her number, then left. We went out to eat the following week, then we went to a local indoor swapmeet just to look around. It was close to closing time, so the place was pretty empty. We ended up over at this women's clothing store and she wanted to pick something up, so I was game. She tried on a few things, and wasn't shy about me watching her dress and undress. At one point, she had tried on this one top, and commented that it would look better if she had on a bra that lifted her breasts better - she was not wearing a very supportive bra. So I walked up behind her and said let me help, and I reached around and cupped her breasts to lift them upward. This didn't seem to bother her at all, and it felt great to me. We ended up calling it a night shortly thereafter because she had plans to go out, but we will be meeting up again.

I'm including a pic I snapped when I first saw her, as well as a shot she let me take while she was trying on tops. She was cool about me snapping a few pics, but she wouldn't let me take a pic of her in her bra while she was in the changing room. I asked if she'd ever done any modeling, or if she'd be interested, but she said no, that she couldn't do that. She said she'd be cool with me taking regular pics of her though, so I'll have to get over there soon.

Attachments:
t5ed.JPG
t5ed.JPG [ 103.35 KiB | Viewed 1379 times ]
sla15.jpg
sla15.jpg [ 114.67 KiB | Viewed 1259 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:19 pm 

Braless is always good in my book. Occasionally Ill get my wife to do it in public, and I love to see men notice her. shae has this little halter type dress that just kills me. Generally she wont go braless, more out of practicality than modesty, she does however prefer no bra around the house. There is something so sexy about watching her vacuum, chase the kids around etc with those monsters wobbling around. Small woman jiggle, you have to truly be big to wobble though :) Sometimes when im really digging the wobble (she will tease me on purpose when she is in the moo), Ill sing the weebles wobble but they dont fall down song to her.....that usually means its time for the kids to watch a movie while mommy "helps" daddy in the camper, garage or something lol..........