Big Tits Babes
Chilliboobs
XxXtreme Boobs
Busty Reviews
Buxom Dream
Best Boobs Online
Tits In Tops

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:41 pm 

The preference on this board is definitely for larger/nicely plump ladies, which makes sense, since they're more likely to have the huge boobs that we all love as well as the traditional ultra-curvy figure. But I've noticed that for some of the REALLY big girls (like Roberta Smallwood, for example), there have been a few posts saying that their overweight body is something you have to look past simply because they have such incredible tits.

Obviously everyone has their own preference, but are there any other BBW/belly admirers here? When I first discovered that I loved huge tits, I definitely prefered the "slim and stacked" girls, but as my obsession developed and I started to make the weight gain = bigger boobs association, I really started to appreciate the full figure of the BBW, and I think a nice, big, soft belly can balance out an enormous rack really nicely, in addition to feeling really nice. :)

I am, however, a breast admirer first and foremost, so as much as I find BBW gorgeous, there is a limit to how big a woman can be before I can't really find her attractive. To give an example, Dawn Perignon and Wonder Tracy are two girls I find to be ALMOST too big but not quite (I still find both of these women to be completely gorgeous.. Tracy's hardcore stuff is wild!). For the other BBW lovers here, I'm kind of curious as to what your "cut off" point for weight is, if you have one at all?

I think Reese's BBW blog is fucking awesome and a great example of belly appreciation:

http://www.mybbwsite.com/

And on a funny sidenote, I recently read an old interview with Dian Hanson where she said that when she took over as editor of Juggs, she started looking for models using the Willendorf Venus as a base: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Willendorf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:47 am 

I know what you mean. I started out the same as you, but before long was entranced by plumpers too. It's kind of an obsession now. Big round tummies turn me on so much. As luck would have it, my F cup wife has it all. I actually encourage her to gain weight. Email me if you'd like a look...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:42 pm 

I am on the fence about bellies. If it is bigger than her boobs, no way. But a little extra does not bother me. I know that many guys are actually DISGUSTED by the slightest rolls. I cant imagine how much that would suck. Everyone's wife will get a little fatter as they grow older. Unless you continually marry young women, you gotta be a little more accepting.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:51 pm 

I can echo the thoughts of Subdecays' first paragraph but I'm more likened to the limits expressed by ray2.My threshold would be in the parameters of one of my favorites...remember Karen Brown back in the day of her in the pages of Gent? Those pool scene shots were a continual libido pleaser.Couldn't find a PIC of Karen but found Mary Waters...Same caliber of excellent breast. Tithound( never enough tit flesh to think about,and so little time )

Attachments:
File comment: She became the breast standard for late '70's....back in the day...kinda miss it all
mary waters.jpg
mary waters.jpg [ 117.45 KiB | Viewed 774 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:08 pm 

In the real world when you get big boobs you usually get some sorta belly along with them. Ewa and others like her are great but thats just so rare. Saggylover is right, when I married my wife she was a D cup with a tight belly. Now 15 years later she is an F cup with a little belly. Ive grown to appreciate the belly as much as the boobs themselves. I echo the sentiment though about the boobs have to be bigger than the belly. What I dont like is when you see these beautiful women and they try to hide their belly when they take pics. In my opinion you cant get much sexier than a nice soft belly with a huge pair of breasts hanging above it. The media etc beat it into womens head they have to have a flat tummy, and that ok when were talking about some stick actress who is 103 pound with no chest, but real women have curves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:10 pm 

I agree with just about everything. I think that anything much more than say, Maria Moore's belly is getting to be a bit much though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:58 pm 

I started out as a slim and stacked guy until I had a lasting relationship with a "perfect plumper". She had the most adorable belly rolls and huge amazing tits. I used to love fucking her and watching as her tits and belly fat jiggled and bounced like some sort of exotic jello mold. Since her I've been a huge fan of the "pooch" or belly rolls of phat. But of course I do draw the line at the belly sticking out past the tits thing. 8)

Attachments:
File comment: My idea of hot belly phat.
Evzenie_0262.jpg
Evzenie_0262.jpg [ 186.55 KiB | Viewed 694 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:10 am 

I appreciate heavier women, but if they're too big, I don't find them attractive. For me, it's the overall shape of the body that does it; if they have that hourglass shape, no matter if they're big, then that's what I go for.

For example, when I met my wife was was 36D/28/38 and 130 lbs. Now she's 40F/32/44 at 185 lbs. and she still has that hourglass shape I love so much.

If they're heavier than that, it's just not my cup of tea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:39 pm 

hugenaturalslover wrote:
I started out as a slim and stacked guy until I had a lasting relationship with a "perfect plumper". She had the most adorable belly rolls and huge amazing tits. I used to love fucking her and watching as her tits and belly fat jiggled and bounced like some sort of exotic jello mold. Since her I've been a huge fan of the "pooch" or belly rolls of phat. But of course I do draw the line at the belly sticking out past the tits thing. 8)

Thanks for the pic. That belly is a little too big for me as far as boobs to belly ratio. I would certainly have sex with her. But dating or marrying is a different matter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:05 pm 

For me the "perfect" woman is the mentioned Dawn Perignon; big and heavy boobs, belly and nice face. Curves everywhere means armony for me, he, he.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:01 pm 

I'm a big fan of Samantha Anderson's tummy.

Although it doesn't bother me if a girl doesn't have a belly, I usually have a preference towards a curvy belly. There have been a few cases where I can actually get off on a girl's tummy rolls, ignoring her boobs completely (that is assuming that the boobs don't do it for me).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:10 pm 

Yeah, I've found I can get off on tummy rolls now too. I actually encourage my wife to gain weight...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:42 pm 

Just noticed that MorningWud posted this link in one of the threads on the main board, and thought it was totally relevant to this thread. Some REALLY nice flabby bellies on this site:

http://www.bbwdepot.com/free/?nats=Nzg4 ... OA,0,0,0,0

That Sandra girl all the way at the bottom would probably be enough to convert anyone who "isn't into fat girls". Whoa!